Me as Multi Admin

Moderators: JettJackson, Holti, jouldax

XDemonX
Newbie Spam Artist

Me as Multi Admin

Post by XDemonX »

I would like to suggest myself as a multi admin. I don't want any Op Privs, any other power. Just multi banhammer power. I don't even need power to actually GIVE the ban. I want power to search and destroy the multi. I believe multi's/account sharing are a big problem in the game. Admins should have more important issues to worry about then taking time to do that.

I am willing to take time to research and do things to prevent multi use. I believe we need to incorporate new rules concerning multis and account sharing. I believe I am good for this position because I have been accused with the use of multi and account sharing personally on several different occastions.

Mainly all I want is access to invetigate IPs and such and maybe a voice status in #smr to distingish i am multi admin. I want to be able to come up with cases and bring them to higher admins to give out the ban that is nessary
This is a beat, you just can't touch.....
Grey
Newbie Spam Artist

Re: Me as Multi Admin

Post by Grey »

XDemonX wrote:[...] I believe I am good for this position because I have been accused with the use of multi and account sharing personally on several different occastions.[...]
And that qualifies you how...?
Pings seldom come alone and rarely when you're online
kerkem
Quiet One

Post by kerkem »

Grey wrote:
XDemonX wrote:[...] I believe I am good for this position because I have been accused with the use of multi and account sharing personally on several different occastions.[...]
Yeah well i shud be the next in line for this as well if this is the case.

Although i would like to point out to everyone involved in reading this reply, this is 100% strictly, imho of course.
Kerkem
Kahless_
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Kahless_ »

No! I'm Spartacus!..
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

Grey wrote:
haha so what that means that i should get the position also!!

because i ahve been accused being an multi several times! yes!!!
ImageImage
RandyOrsolo
Admin Emeritus

Post by RandyOrsolo »

XDemonX wrote:Mainly all I want is access to invetigate IPs and such and maybe a voice status in #smr to distingish i am multi admin. I want to be able to come up with cases and bring them to higher admins to give out the ban that is nessary
You can do that without having admin power. Any of the admins who help with multi duties will look into whatever you bring to them.
What, you want something witty?
XDemonX
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by XDemonX »

No, because i can't look at IP logs.

I've been playing this game for around 7-8 years. I think that qualifies me more than the average bear.
This is a beat, you just can't touch.....
Prince Valiant
Admin Emeritus

Post by Prince Valiant »

Well thats a big no end of story rookie. You noobed it up for too long to have a chance.
I am the calm before the storm, The second before the crash.
Space Merchant Realms Administrative Team
buttsack
Quiet One

Post by buttsack »

Prince Valiant wrote:Well thats a big no end of story rookie. You noobed it up for too long to have a chance.
:lol:
Green Skulls, Crimson and Clover, Army of Cuda, Suckas, Armory, Armory v2, Green Skulls, Lords of the Pings, Green Skulls, Ingenious!
Grey
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Grey »

XDemonX wrote:I've been playing this game for around 7-8 years. I think that qualifies me more than the average bear.
Much better reason
Pings seldom come alone and rarely when you're online