Planet Rights

Moderators: JettJackson, Holti, jouldax

Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Planet Rights

Post by Jester- »

I think an alliance leader should be able to set alliance rights per his thoughts. He should be able to keep a planet in his alliance when someone deserts. The planet is the alliances, not the persons. Even though you need a claimer, a claimer shouldn't mean he gets to keep a month long alliance process. We need a way that when someone leaves the planet either becomes unclaimed or becomes claimed but he alliance for 24hrs until someone can claim it, then becomes unclaimed.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

jester im sorry that you lost your planet but, this is the risk leaders take to have planets, if you dont trust them, dont let them have a planet
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
Hate
Quiet One

Post by Hate »

its honestly a good suggestion. I like the idea. this will keep dishonest people from hurting alliances further. Just like making the ammount of cash a person can withdraw from their AA
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Post by Baalzamon »

i understand where you're coming from, and its a thought that i've had in the past. The only thing that turns me away from it is "What about solo planet owners?" I know, its extremely rare in the way that the games are played, but when theres a special game, such as middle grounds, then there ARE solo players with planets.
Kahless_
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Kahless_ »

Baalzamon wrote:i understand where you're coming from, and its a thought that i've had in the past. The only thing that turns me away from it is "What about solo planet owners?" I know, its extremely rare in the way that the games are played, but when theres a special game, such as middle grounds, then there ARE solo players with planets.
I dont see how this is a problem though. If the player isnt in an alliance, alliance roles dont apply to them. Planets in an alliance are resticted by the leader, not all planets. If i wanted to play solo with this sugeestion i walk up to a planet and claim it just like normal. I have no alliance leader, since i have no alliance, thus i have no one to stop me from claiming the planet..
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Post by Baalzamon »

hadnt really thought of it that way...

In that case,I'm in favor of it....so would it be another option under to alliance role creation? "Can own planets" ? Or would it be some other way?
Infinity
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Infinity »

You might add that too, but the idea is that the alliance in which the player was when he/she claimed the planet is the primary owner of the planet.
Use The Force(s)!
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

dont get me wron g i mean its a good idea and i would have loved to have it wnen i led sesame street but i feel there is other means at which you can do this without having to change code
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
DWill
Admin Emeritus

Post by DWill »

Lots of power for the leader...if I spent the whole game building planets I want some assurance that I'm not gonna get booted after I'm done for some other person. That and AA withdrawl caps is taking the whole issue of trust out of this game.
-when there is a will there is a way
B.O.B.
Admin Emeritus

Post by B.O.B. »

Planets are owned by players, not alliances.
SGT Johnson, B.O.B.
Countries Visited: Afghanistan, Italy, Iraq, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan
Countries Lay Over: Germany, Ireland, Turkey