Planet Rights

Moderators: JettJackson, Holti, jouldax

N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

DWill wrote:Lots of power for the leader...if I spent the whole game building planets I want some assurance that I'm not gonna get booted after I'm done for some other person. That and AA withdrawl caps is taking the whole issue of trust out of this game.
agreed..

i also see your point to jester.

hard decision to what side to go on..

and i also agree with bob. about how planets have to be owned by players and not alliance.
ImageImage
canff
Beta Tester

Post by canff »

See i do agree to a point.. that point is that if a player makes a planet playing solo then they join an alliance they lose that planet...

If an alliance falls apart then the leader keeps all planets and the rest have none...

If a leader is a bad one and kicks everyone and keeps the rocks could be a prob.....

No one player should have hold of 8 to 20 planets...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now the good points...

You should make it so that leaders can set the number of players that can land on a planet.. so if say a leader wants only there high exp dc on a planet he can set it to 1......

And if a leader wants everyone to land on the same planet set it so that players can only land to build not land to sleep....

Now we have no idea what planets or there gals will hold in 1.5 so this could all be a wast of time... we all know its in need of a major rework... so its up to azool to see what we get ...
Target
Quiet One

Post by Target »

canff wrote:And if a leader wants everyone to land on the same planet set it so that players can only land to build not land to sleep....
what would happen if the leader was not around and the lander got busted. there would be no where for anyone to go
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

see planets is a very tricky matter...

because like you feel the leader should have these roles and then the leader shouldnt..

i think its personally fine atm, but what i think would be cool is maybe if you are a leader and click alliance planets, it will show all of the passwords to the planets.

if somone leaves the alliance, the alliance can still land on the planet 12 hours after that member left, and then take it back using the password.

but the only thing is about the suggestion ^, is that people will cheat and like it wont really be fair, because what happens if the owner of that planet actually deserves that rock, yet the alliance just cheats on them?

idk.
ImageImage
DWill
Admin Emeritus

Post by DWill »

The leader should NOT know the password poca...

Same thing as just letting him take the planet. No security for the individual player at all.
-when there is a will there is a way
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

DWill wrote:The leader should NOT know the password poca...

Same thing as just letting him take the planet. No security for the individual player at all.
yeah..its a really hard to decide on what side you want to be on.
ImageImage
Quiet One

Post by Newbie »

It's the old state vs. federal rights argument. Each player is a state and the alliance is the federal. Who should have the power?
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

yeah if the leader had access to this, then instead of being a democartic alliance it would be an absolute monarchy

sorry if that statement is to sefisticated for you.

learned it in 10 grade global so it could be for some :P
ImageImage
Infinity
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Infinity »

what would happen if the leader was not around and the lander got busted. there would be no where for anyone to go
There's usually a co-leader or someone with enough rights to change permissions.
Use The Force(s)!
Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Post by Jester- »

Thats why the player knows what he's getting into when he joins. If he doesn't' have a problem with it he joins the alliance. I'm tired of people leaving my alliance and taking rocks that don't' really belong to them.