Political issues reformed

Moderators: JettJackson, Holti, jouldax

RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Re: Political issues reformed

Post by RCK »

I'd be okay with HK's suggestions....
2. Racial councils can set parking fees
A parking tax rate for each race of the other races can be set by the president and approved by the council. This would allow races at War or Peace to park in racial fed for a price. The president can propose a tax rate of 0 - ??? amount per day. This would initiate a vote and be approved or declined by council vote. Different rates for warring races or peaceful races could be set. An approved tax rate with a race you are at war with would override the default of no parking when at war. The tax rate can be canceled by the president at any time, but can only be reset by a vote of the council.

3. Parking fees would go to a discretionary fund to be used by the council. Would work like an alliance bank account with set withdrawal limits (e.g. 5 million per day for council members, 10 mil a day for the prez)
Though I think i'd say for 3. it should goto the lotto, make it actually worth purchasing a ticket.
jouldax
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by jouldax »

Parking fees are silly. Parking should be determined by political relations. Change the voting time on peace/war votes so you can kill people parked in the wrong fed. Don't charge people to park there.

Off topic - Lotto reward should be improved, but there should also be "no winner" sometimes as well (if that's not already in game).
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

Fed sucks :) lets just get rid of it

As for lotto, yah should create another topic for that if there isnt one already.
Grey Death
Admin Emeritus

Post by Grey Death »

The whole parking fees assessed and them going to the lotto makes me think someone wants to play Monopoly not SMR.

Lets come up with some meaningful changes to politics not make it so real I feel like I am paying the IRS twice.

Also, fed in some form needs to stay, end of story.
Grey Death
Leader TLS and former War leader KAOS
-A conquered people should know when the are conquered!
Anonymous Roman General
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

So guess we call this one rejected then :)
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

Create a new thread to that affect, and then move this one to rejected.