evil

Moderators: JettJackson, Holti, jouldax

Legend
Quiet One

Re: evil

Post by Legend »

B.O.B. wrote:
OmegaRenegade wrote:Its not just the JD on fed ships, with your align increasing with excavating its damn hard to even stay evil. The natural curve is for people to go good now, the game naturally slants that way. The JD is just one more benefit
You can decrease your alignment by donating those goods to a UG.
but no one will since there are many goods in the racial galaxys and there is only 1 UG
who has a signature now days
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Post by Baalzamon »

perhaps align could decrease not only when you donate to UG, but also to racial HQs that your race is at war with? Helping the enemy is a pretty evil thing to do, eh?
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

Legend wrote:
B.O.B. wrote:
OmegaRenegade wrote:Its not just the JD on fed ships, with your align increasing with excavating its damn hard to even stay evil. The natural curve is for people to go good now, the game naturally slants that way. The JD is just one more benefit
but no one will since there are many goods in the racial galaxys and there is only 1 UG
Then we'd best make UG outposts too, cause making a 100+ sector trip to drop of goods isnt worth the lower align, its easier to just go to the UG and go evil again... which is still a pain in the ass to have to do...
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will

Kahless_
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Kahless_ »

B.O.B. wrote:
No you can't..Well atleast not at the moment... Is this meant to be an option, cause i tried today and well..no =)

Definitely should be added, because at the moment good players can easily get access to all their ships whereas us evils are basically limited to Theif and Assassin until we can lower our allignment.
B.O.B.
Admin Emeritus

Post by B.O.B. »

Kahless_ wrote:
B.O.B. wrote:
No you can't..Well atleast not at the moment... Is this meant to be an option, cause i tried today and well..no =)

Definitely should be added, because at the moment good players can easily get access to all their ships whereas us evils are basically limited to Theif and Assassin until we can lower our allignment.

Well it was an option in beta, they basically had the same setup as normal HQ, but when you donated it went towards Evil help versus Fed help.
SGT Johnson, B.O.B.
Countries Visited: Afghanistan, Italy, Iraq, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan
Countries Lay Over: Germany, Ireland, Turkey
Kahless_
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Kahless_ »

Which makes sense - just it seems it hasnt transfered over to open beta. =\ Azool - can we have this option back? =)
Holti
Quiet One

Post by Holti »

Plenty of evil players these days - seems to have been corrected.