Planetary Banks

Moderators: JettJackson, Holti, jouldax

templar

Planetary Banks

Post by templar »

Could i suggest that you are able to access your planetary bank from any planet that you land on, that has a bank branch and is owned by someone in your alliance? currently you can not do this and you have to land on the Lander planet, it seems a bit silly not to be able to do this?

Also, another suggestion would be, to enable access at other banks in the gals, for your planetary acct? If you can access alliance, shared and personal accts at any bank, then it makes sense, that once a bank is built on a planet that you can also access it at any bank in the other galaxies.

That's what i think, but discuss away if you think it's a bad idea.
Relax, concentrate, know the world in which you stand.

In motion be like water,
at rest like a mirror,
respond like an echo,
be subtle as though non-existant
Legend
Quiet One

Re: Planetary Banks

Post by Legend »

this is sort of a good idea, overall i cant think of whats wrong with this idea.

only thing is that somone could take the money off the bonder right before somone bust that planet, without even stepping foot on the planet,

so what i think should be done, is each player would only beable to take 20 million wirelessly

so if you have 1 billion on a planet, and its about to get busted, you cant just take that 1 bill off, yet instead on 20 million, because the reciever on the other planet isnt that strong,

you could still take off the 1 billion, but you would have to actually land on the planet to do so.
who has a signature now days
seldum
Beta Tester

Post by seldum »

well when a planet is fired on the bank freezes the account for 48 hours
templar

Post by templar »

Another suggestion is that only alliance members should be able to access the planetary account...currently anyone who can land on the planet can withdraw from the account. This leaves allainces wide open to potential money being stolen from them.
Relax, concentrate, know the world in which you stand.

In motion be like water,
at rest like a mirror,
respond like an echo,
be subtle as though non-existant
Harry Krishna
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Harry Krishna »

templar wrote:Another suggestion is that only alliance members should be able to access the planetary account...currently anyone who can land on the planet can withdraw from the account. This leaves allainces wide open to potential money being stolen from them.
The pact that lets non-alliance members land controls this. Perhaps the role permissions could include a "take money off planet" option.
that which pods you makes you stronger
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

templar wrote:Another suggestion is that only alliance members should be able to access the planetary account...currently anyone who can land on the planet can withdraw from the account. This leaves allainces wide open to potential money being stolen from them.
Thats the risk you run by having cash on a bank gaining interest.

HK originally that was the idea... or at least on any resource planet as well. Azool had a reason for coding it the way he did but I dont remember what it is
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will

JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

not needed plus would screw up bonding if all planets were connected. rejected
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all