SMR Wallpapers

Admin approved features. Once a feature has been approved by the admin team they are placed here until they are posted to the RaF in game for voting by the community.

Moderators: JettJackson, Holti, jouldax

N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

SMR Wallpapers

Post by N.ator »

IDEA

We should have another contest, (1st 2nd and 3d) places should get smr credits...

The creations of smr wallpapers.. They have to be (x) by (x) (maybe at least 1200x800)

Requirements
-at least 1200x800 resolution
-have the url, smrealms.de somewhere on the wallpaper
-and let your imagine explore!

Purpose: The purpose of this idea, is i think if someone sees a really cool sweet wallpaper, they would want it and to download it and set it as there wallpapers. When they do this, this is free advertizement for the game, advertising our link, smrealms.de and every time they see their wallpaper they might remember to check and log onto smrealms.de
ImageImage
Page
SMR Coder

Re: SMR Wallpapers

Post by Page »

I have no problem with offering up credits for this
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

Sounds like a good idea, now if ppl will just enter :)
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

RCK wrote:Sounds like a good idea, now if ppl will just enter :)
i would enter it! :D..

i just think that we need a message about this when you first enter the game, and if there is a specific requirements as long with a deadline established i think its a very reasonable competition and a lot of people would enter it..
ImageImage
Grey Death
Admin Emeritus

Post by Grey Death »

Approved
Grey Death
Leader TLS and former War leader KAOS
-A conquered people should know when the are conquered!
Anonymous Roman General
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

Approved
Holti
Quiet One

Post by Holti »

I like it, approve.
seldum
Beta Tester

Post by seldum »

people like poca will just plagiarize stuff and put SMR on it dont really think its that good of an idea, if we had graphic designers dont you think they would have offered up some services already?
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

Seldum has a point, I mean I really don't think this is a necessary thing and if it is, it can be done professionally.
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

seldum wrote:people like poca will just plagiarize stuff and put SMR on it dont really think its that good of an idea, if we had graphic designers dont you think they would have offered up some services already?
Thanks seldum.

Last time i checked. if they its on the web its on the web! if they have a water mark and you take that away from it then its plagerism. if you change the image 60% or more then its yours!

All i am saying is that if you create these wallpapers, and people install themon the computer, i think it would be overtime generate a better playerbase. more people would play smr the first time they log in because they see smr! if we create cool wallpapers, that people want install then it would be effective!
ImageImage