SMR Credit Feature - Clickable Scout Messages

Admin approved features. Once a feature has been approved by the admin team they are placed here until they are posted to the RaF in game for voting by the community.

Moderators: JettJackson, Holti, jouldax

jouldax
Newbie Spam Artist

SMR Credit Feature - Clickable Scout Messages

Post by jouldax »

Initial concept - for some small amount of credits, unlock the ability to click a scout message and have the galaxy map populate with that pinged sector in the center. Easy add-on features could be setting a priority ping system (scout message ping comes in a different color for high priority sectors) or even enabling a tracking list, which could be a built in feature that auto-records pings and times by player within the game in an easy to read format. Maybe the tracking list is something that should be built in game that you can input manually or pay to have it auto-complete...
Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Re: SMR Credit Feature - Clickable Scout Messages

Post by Jester- »

I have no problem with interesting features like this if they don't break the game code wise and on a competitive level.
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

Approved, requires one more admin to approve.

Idea is good, does require additional specific detail before it can be moved to the coding que.
Grey Death
Admin Emeritus

Post by Grey Death »

I would approve this minus the priority tracker or tracking list. I would be concerned about overpowered advantage if those were included.
Grey Death
Leader TLS and former War leader KAOS
-A conquered people should know when the are conquered!
Anonymous Roman General
jouldax
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by jouldax »

Same price as ship re-name I think would be fair. We should really re-evaluate the whole feature pricing structure at some point, but that will again depend on what the final feature list looks like.
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

Will have to occur later on when we have a definitive list.