Planet Changes

RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Planet Changes

Post by RCK »

Some of these ideas are out of SMR2, but i think they could be reworked etc and made to suit SMR over the long term. Adding more depth to planets.

Prince Valiant wrote:i realize the last one i posted wasnt right

Population
Housing complex(aka settlement)- 100,000 can fit in one Complex( i was thinkin a nice curve to fit growth)

Resourcing
*Mineral Extractors- 20 Iron-ore per day
*Lumber Extractors- 20 Wood per day
*Harvest Extractors- 20 food per day
**Synthesis Factory- takes what ever good and turns it into its midlevel counterpart with half returns(say u give it 20 iron it comes back with 10 precious metals)
Storage Space- Adds an additional 100 storage space to planet

Building
You can build multiple things at once at the cost of a penalty by where some math formula(refer to travdan) adds time on to multi builds. Therefor giving an advantage to a active builder.
Accuracy
Is based on Population, well actually its based on whether or not u have the population to run all your defense structures. And to sustain the population you need Domestic buildings like the Extractors because all people need food and wood and metals to keep there daily lives going. So there is a balance between defense and domestic buildings.

Money
Bank- Population gets taxed depending on the lvl of development the planet is. Also still does bonding

Planet Stats
Temperture- shows planet extreme temps
Atmosphere- Oxygen, Co2, Methane, None
Race- which races occupies the planet
Population- population at that time
*****Population development lvl- high med low this shows whether or not the planet is using its full potential in all areas for building
Planet size- Super large, large, medium

Notes
*20 is a general number i came up with i figured not too much per day we dont want them to be able to produce mass quanties unless they build alot of extractors
**Just a little idea i came up with today

Fallen Races (Since people dont like there NPC's then we can leave it out)
These races once danced among the stars but through war have fallen to dwell on planets alone. The slave population that is on the black market come from these races. But when your planet population is made up of one of these races does automatically mean they are inslaved. Any alliance that wishes to use a planet that one of these races thrives on must work with the indiginious people to make the planet work.

Q & A
what is with this planet devolpment?
Well, for tax reasons a more developed planet would be taxed more because they earn more and they know that protection keeps them alive and paying the alliance to protect them is best
Why Titanium?
Welcome to the new world no more sticks for hangers we are now using titanium to make our hangers
Discuss!