Planet Concept

RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Re: Planet Concept

Post by RCK »

Requires cleaning up/merging of idea(s), then discussion.
Astax
SMR Coder

Post by Astax »

More hangers could be ok if all drones didn't hit single target.
Astax
SMR Coder

Post by Astax »

Sorry for necromancy, but I am looking for inspirations so I dig through the old threads. Why reinvent the wheel when we already have some good ideas hidden on the boards.
OmegaRenegade wrote:Power Generators: Prevent building destruction from increasing
Love this idea personally :)
OmegaRenegade wrote:Sheild Generators: Once defences are activated (by being attacked) they go into a solid state mode, meaning no more can be added, this means planets cant be stocked, however shield generators can now be built which slowly add shields back onto the planet, the more you have, the quicker they regenerate.
Hmm interesting idea... I suppose the goal here is to put a time limit on a successful planet bust... so if you can stop a bust simply by disrupting the attacker's uno efforts and waiting for the clock to run out.
OmegaRenegade wrote:Radar Scanners: Prevents turrets from loosing accuracy, as well as prevents drones from failed launches.
I like it.
OmegaRenegade wrote:Factories: Builds drones to replace ones that were lost.
I love it.
OmegaRenegade wrote:Along with these, banks can also be built. They either increase the amount of interest gained from a planet, or reduce bond times.
All for these ummmm civilian buildings?
OmegaRenegade wrote:Hangers: Now support the discussed two types of drones, the hard hitting low armor ones, or the high armor low damage ones. (battle drones vs defence drones). These different drone types were discussed back when this team was fully active.
Similar to what i posted: http://smrcnn.smrealms.de/viewtopic.php?f=94&t=11877
OmegaRenegade wrote:Turrets: Are now customizable, you can manipulate the damages and even turret size, within reason
Interesting BUT a lot of coding for this one :)
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

Astax wrote:Sorry for necromancy, but I am looking for inspirations so I dig through the old threads. Why reinvent the wheel when we already have some good ideas hidden on the boards.
OmegaRenegade wrote:Along with these, banks can also be built. They either increase the amount of interest gained from a planet, or reduce bond times.
All for these ummmm civilian buildings?
Think the idea was to increase the planet experience, ie SimPlanet for SMR ;)

Astax wrote:
OmegaRenegade wrote:Turrets: Are now customizable, you can manipulate the damages and even turret size, within reason
Interesting BUT a lot of coding for this one :)
Isn't that why we have you? ;)