Achievements

N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Achievements

Post by N.ator »

Some people play the game to get a lot of experience, or to get the most busts or the most kills, but maybe some people want to play for achievements.

Achievements can be several things, that just basically can be used to get token or stars and/to help your stats.. for example if you trade 10k goods you will get achievement 1 for trading.. 50k goods is achievement 2 for goods. and as for kills etc.

when you have enough achievements your player will get stuff unlocked.. possibly new weapons, and maybe even new technologies..

all achievements will be reset every round.

ultimately, this will be fun for possibly the single player, and essentually make the all around player possibly more valuable and able to upgrade more..
ImageImage
Beausoleil
Quiet One

Re: Achievements

Post by Beausoleil »

I like the idea of achievements as well...although I think they could persist after each round, HoF style. For example...getting max relations with all races during a round could be an achievement, getting to Spooky, destroying 250 levels worth of planets during a round, killing more than one player in a given second, etc...would be nice to get little "badges" for stuff like that which people could see.
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

exactly bue, which ultimately means ... we need a profile for in game and out of game.. a database where we can search people!
ImageImage
the570z
Quiet One

Post by the570z »

Something akin to the trophy system in the PSN would be quite cool!
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

the570z wrote:Something akin to the trophy system in the PSN would be quite cool!
also more online games are doing this also. tribalwars has it
ImageImage
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

N.ator wrote:
the570z wrote:Something akin to the trophy system in the PSN would be quite cool!
also more online games are doing this also. tribalwars has it
<nobles nator>
pirateone

Post by pirateone »

i agree with achievements, i say if u reach ach 1 u get 40 turns, if u reach ach2 u get 10% more money for the next 2 days, and so on with exp, defence, attack rate, etc.
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

i know in 1.6 azool enable this idea of ship advancements..

but achievements or badges is basically the idea.. to help recognize your hard work!
ImageImage
Holti
Quiet One

Post by Holti »

I also approve this idea, I had suggested something like it recently in the admin forum, MrSpock suggested giving medals for particular achievements in a round.
seldum
Beta Tester

Post by seldum »

sure give a badge or little icon but no rewards make it something to showoff / brag about