New Layout

Page
SMR Coder

Re: New Layout

Post by Page »

Btw it'd be good if you could use JQuery 1.7.1 when developing this as it's what I've started using within SMR and I'm sure between 1.4.4 and 1.7.1 there have probably been a bunch of changes.

The layout is looking a lot better although I know I'd find it unusable due to the sliding panel (it would slow me down too much trying to click LM all the time and for others news/CPL would probably be important). Atm the background images also need to integrate a bit better too, the planet one has a clear square black box around it and the sun one has a similar thing, would be cool to make the planet background transparent and maybe fade out the sun one towards the edges.
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

RCK refresh your page, so it loads the new css. Page that is what I said in my post, I have to round crop the planet and fade the sun into the star background. When I do this you will not see a square anywhere. Also Page LM and CS are on the top center bar also. So not need the open the side panel to click them.
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

Freon22 wrote:RCK refresh your page, so it loads the new css. Page that is what I said in my post, I have to round crop the planet and fade the sun into the star background. When I do this you will not see a square anywhere. Also Page LM and CS are on the top center bar also. So not need the open the side panel to click them.
Ahh.. you realize i was talking about the same thing that page was right? Well least in part... the part of the planet that is under the table looks like an old CRT image... tried it on 2 computers just incase.
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Yelp thats the transparency, you are looking through another object seeing something behind it. I am using a different type of transparency. Its rgba(20, 20, 20, 0.8); the 0.8 at the end is the transparency, I thought that maybe later Page could do some effects with the rgba like when you click a warp link. You could have the colors and the transparency fade in and out for a second or two. LOL But that would be much later, was just trying to build this so it could be upgraded later.

I will play with the rgba and if I need to I will go back to the
opacity:.50;
filter:alpha(opacity=50);
filter: “alpha(opacity=50)”;
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

okay well no rush :)

Just pointing it out. Keep up the good work!
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

yeah wallbase.cc is seriously the best site for high quality images!

your site currently is broken fueron.

looking forward to see the progression.

(im thinking for one layout.. keep the traditional layout, but just make the outside light green a star background)
ImageImage
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

N.ator wrote:yeah wallbase.cc is seriously the best site for high quality images!

your site currently is broken fueron.

looking forward to see the progression.

(im thinking for one layout.. keep the traditional layout, but just make the outside light green a star background)
Fail at spelling Freon :P
Page
SMR Coder

Post by Page »

RCK wrote:Fail at spelling Freon :P
Really? Are you really going to call someone out for their spelling? I shall no longer feel any guilt when calling you out for all your spelling mistakes! :P
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

Page wrote:
RCK wrote:Fail at spelling Freon :P
Really? Are you really going to call someone out for their spelling? I shall no longer feel any guilt when calling you out for all your spelling mistakes! :P
Why would you start feeling guilty now?
Page
SMR Coder

Post by Page »

RCK wrote:Why would you start feeling guilty now?
I won't, I said "no longer feel guilty" :P