CROSSROADS -- GP EDITION -- 7

News from the "Galactic Post" and "The Space Merchant Reporter" and "News Control"
LotuS
Beta Tester

CROSSROADS -- GP EDITION -- 7

Post by LotuS »

Crossroads Edition 7!

A fireside chat with ~The Shadow Guild~

In a continued effort to get comments from some of the top alliances I sat down with ~Shadow~ the leader of ~The Shadow Guild~ and decided to see what he had to say about the recent downhill fall of CoS and what he thought about a few other alliances in the game. When asked about what he thought of the current problem CoS is facing he said "They are our allies and I know that they will come back stronger than before". He also said "They may have fallen from the top 5 ,but don't count them as dead just yet. I asked him what he thought about the current threat posed by the Lords of Melnibone and he simply said "I haven't had a problem with them as of yet, but I know they are doing really well. They have a lot of experienced players on their side". Our time was almost up so I asked him one last question. What was his plans for ~The Shadow Guild~? He told me that he plans to have the Guild take a step back and rebuild it's resources while training his team in the hopes of putting other alliances on the defensive for once. This reporter wishes the best of luck to ~The Shadow Guild~ and hopes all of their goals can be completed.

The End Is Here

CoS has offically ceased to be much of an alliance in this game. Members are leaving daily and seeking membership elsewhere. Many are questioning poor leadership as thier main cause while others call upon bad choices such as the leaders article in the GP, almost a writen invitation for them to all get podded. While there are still a few core members remaining stupididly loyal the pace of members leaving must be flooding Marios inbox with "I left your alliance" messages. It seems those doomsayers, including that daring and intellegent reporter back from GP #2 were all right in saying that CoS would not make it long

Cereal Killers Strike First

Lately, The Cereal Killers leaders have been concerned about The Honorable Society catching them up in the exp race. This resulted the first major attack in the game, as Cereal Killers forces overwhelmed the Doriath galaxy, resulting 14 deaths to THS and only 1 to Cereal Killers. What will be next, we cant tell, Cereal Killers officials refused to comment, and we are now waiting to see THS respond to the raid.

Cereal KILLERS

The space gang known to many as CK has been turning alot of heads lately. The alliance started off as a lower ranked alliance that people considered a minor threat, now the game has progressed a little way and Cereal Killers is ranked #3 in total experience, not to mention its nice average experience. Now for those 'experience means dick all' people, take a look at the kill boards, with players like Frosted Flakes and Bonker annhilating the scene its no surprise that Cereal Killers are ranked #1 in total alliance kills with 69 ( 69 = good times! ) . It is no doubt that CK is one of many currently succesful alliances, but will it last? Only time will tell. And thats the way the cookie crumbles.

Territory Wars.

We see now many alliances claiming galaxies, The Honorable Society has taken a liken to Doriath. Manton is occupied by a new small alliance every day and so on. However, the recent placement of more warps to crackdown on drug traficing slows down mining ships seeking to make CA runs. When interviewing a federal officer he replied "We wanted to keep all galaxies accessible for random narcotic raids, and we found the only way this was possible was if we could contain all the CA locations," This would explain why all the CA's are placed in one large galaxy. The universe is still young but already we have seen large battles for galaxies, 14 THS died to a fleet of CK ships in Doriath not yet 72 hours ago. But something tells me we will be seeing alot more of the territory wars.
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC