CROSSROADS -- GP EDITION -- 9

News from the "Galactic Post" and "The Space Merchant Reporter" and "News Control"
LotuS
Beta Tester

CROSSROADS -- GP EDITION -- 9

Post by LotuS »

Crossroads Edition 9

Bank on Death

The bank located near the WQ federal HQ seems to be a prime hunting spot for both seasoned hunters and wanna be's. The federal government has issued warnings to all traders to exercize extreme caution when performing banking operations. Most of the 28 deadly battles have been poor inexperianced traders who took too long while banking as well as some new players trying thier hand at hunting, although some blame the long line up at the fly thru ATM as the real villan. Regardless a bank 3 away from fed protection makes this an ideal bank to use and as long as traders take the risk and continue to bank there it will continue to be a hunters haven.

Armada of Southern Cross: Disbanned

"I cant take everyone coming and going." Replied Lord_Sovereign, fomer leader of the Armada of S.C., when asked why he was closing the alliance. This has been proved true, as members kept leaving the alliance and coming back only a week later. Some never came back. The alliance, upon hearing this news, immediately went their separate ways. Some started new alliances. Some joined some standing alliances. This reporter reopened the ASC, in memory of his once beloved leader. Lord_Sovereign had an influence on people that were not in his alliance as well. Mesa has given clue to try and help the ASC but when asked about this, gave no reply. The ASC made quite the impression in the last game, also lead by LS. ASC has lost its once great glory, maybe never to return again. Only time will tell what fate has in store for this alliance. This is Gohan, signing off.

Missing Trader Found At Last

After several years of hints of what was once one of the top traders in the universe, Nariis has finally come out of seclusion and is once again making a living through the trade lanes. This reporter finally caught up to her at the local bar and managed to get a few answers out of her. The first question was where had she been for so long? To which she responded "I was in seclusion for a while. Trading turned sour and quite honestly, I lost interest in it." When asked what got her back into trading, she responded. "A friend managed to convince me to return to the space lanes. Besides, I'm still on the Federation Council and I would like to get to know more about the Nijarins. I have already made several diplomatic overtures to their representatives." This reporter would have liked to have asked her more, but she had to leave. The only question remaining now is this: Is this sudden activity just a short burst, or is Nariis finally back for good?

Attack of the Killer Traders

In a shocking and unprecedented attack, three trade ships have banded together to help clear the universe of unwanted warbirds. Three traders have formed an unholy trio, catching Bam_Margera unawares and sending him scurrying for his escape pod before he had much chance to fight back. I managed to track down two of them to ask them how they felt about hunting down warbirds, and they replied, "I have to say that it feels GREAT!" "I love the feeling, taking down 2 warbirds in just a normal everyday trade ship." I must admit, hearing that traders are taking the fight on themselves makes me wonder...is the universe truly safe now?
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC