CROSSROADS -- GP EDITION -- 10

News from the "Galactic Post" and "The Space Merchant Reporter" and "News Control"
LotuS
Beta Tester

CROSSROADS -- GP EDITION -- 10

Post by LotuS »

Missing!!! Green and Yellow Skittles

a New amber alert is out for the shortage in Yellow and Green skittles!! they are getting rare to find we don't know why the skittles are all asudden disapearing and why the other colors are not disapearing but one suspect may be the evil skittle eating NARIIS!! if you ever catch nariis please check ALL her pockets(except for back because u will get sued for sexual harrassment) for the missing yellow and green skittles if we do not recover the skittles who knows what will happen?

An Absense of Trust

The Federation has posted cautions to all alliance leaders and higher powers to be careful to how they recruit, and who to put into what power. It has come to the attention of many that several key parts of many alliances and coalitions have betrayed their peers and even friends, and this has left several groups crippled. It is important that alliance leaders take heed of this warning, and stop the recruiting-spree that may end up leaving their objectives in ruin. That's all for this report. Current Universal Warning Level: Risky

On the Back Burner

In recent days, several more kills have been reported on the news-reels and some unfamiliar faces are behind the controversy. Groups of smaller hunters have joined ranks in some obscure alliances, as if to say that they are not to be ignored. And it seems that they are making their statement in a clear voice. Already, alliances such as Red-Star Fleet, The Rouge Element, and Crusaders have emerged from nowhere to claim rather high spots in alliance kills, and it seems that they won't be relenting any time soon. This new breed of hunters can be a challenge to even the most legendary of names, so it's suggested that everybody take caution on who to start fights with.

Who's The New Kid??

Well, I would assume that almost everyone has noticed the sudden rise in rankings by the Beer Hunters!! alliance. Not many people expected Beer Hunters to even put together a formidable force to even rival anyone in the top ten spots. But here they are sitting among the 7 or 8 alliances and still rising fairly rapidly. Now, I don't know the outcome of this alliance and how they will fair in the long run. But for now I have a feeling they are here to stay. Among their roster they have some good hunters like, [Nx]Se-PuLsar, Wakka, Vober, and Spike. However they also have a good range of traders as well like, the leader Faramir, Dr. Klahn, Hate, Hatered, and Hated. With names like those, the Beer alliance should be able to create a stir of talk throughout the galaxy and get some recognition at the least. However it looks like they may try to fight for the top spots for a long time to come. Time is the only true test of an alliance.

The News Is Out and It Tastes Good

Galactic Brewing Inc premiered some new additions to its line of refreshing beverages this weekend at the annual Federation Bar Crawl. With the recent arrival of the Nijarin people, Galactic Brewing Inc decided to dig around and see what wonders the Nijarin’s could brew. They dug very well and believe me it tastes good. Several new Ales will be hitting the bars next month that were made using Nijarin barley, which is only found on the Nijarin home world. Galactic Brewing Inc expects to rock the market with these new beverages due to the response that they got at the bar crawl. I sure know that I will be enjoying some of these beverages next time I stop at a bar after a hard days trading.

Alliance Missing (in) Action

Reports from Federation HQ state that the reports of a mysterious black hole near Tangeria swallowing up an entire alliance are unfounded. These reports started coming out since traders starting wondering where the alliance The Honorable Society. Most of their members have not been seen in open space for weeks and were last seen in the vicinity of Tangeria. However after the Federation spokesperson dismissed the Black Hole theory, traders have begun to ask themselves what's going on. A steady but slow increase in alliance XP indicates that the alliance are still active, so the question everyone must ask themselves is what they are up to. Since reliable data is hard to come by, theories like the Black Hole continues to surface. It appear that only Souldiver, fearless leader of the alliance, has concrete knowledge. He was - unsurprisingly - unavailable for comment ...
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC