Submitted Articles - Never Posted Batch 3

News from the "Galactic Post" and "The Space Merchant Reporter" and "News Control"
LotuS
Beta Tester

Submitted Articles - Never Posted Batch 3

Post by LotuS »

The Fall of CoS

I dont really know what happened to the CoS but in an earlier article they said that they were stronger than ever and had great plans for the alliance. now the alliance has members barely in the teens with little more than 250k total exp. One of there members Spork decided to join the Beerhunters when he realized that his alliance was falling apart. I will have more on this subject once i get to interview some of the wise players that abandoned this doomed alliance.

Alliance Friendship Betrayal

(revised) =|= Elven Shadow =|=
When any two given alliances decide to become friends, and enter in union, they make an inter-galactic statement. After weeks of friendship, a rouge from one of the alliances strikes out on the other. Jihad (holy war) has begun.
This happens usually when one alliance is significantly weaker (in experience points) than the other. The mass bloodshed (podding!) that this causes, is not pleasant for anyone to watch.
So in future, don’t break your alliances’ unions -- unless you are interested in Jihad.

Multi vrs. Single race clans

With many clans accepting every race, There now seems to be a rivarly forming between single and multi race clans. Both have there ups and downs, such as multi race get many more unique weapons, but they may be killed when they enter an allies territory. Single race clans Have the strong advantage of being able to easily group into a peace section of there race's system. But after a vote, the results show that many people prefer multi-race clans over single race clans.

WQ = Deadly

What have the WQ Humans ever accomplished anyways??? They make WAR with EVERYONE, drink all the beer at the bar, and are very, VERY rude. Well, Ill tell you what they have done! They have turned a good trading galaxy into a kill fest!!!!! Under Sector kills, half(thats 5 for the illiterate.....is that spelled rite? lol) of the sectors are of the WQ Human Galaxy. Hunters are comming from all over to feast on the over-populated galaxy, in hopes of making names for themselves. Message to ALL WQ Humans: GET A WARBIRD, cause as of right now, your steak is about to be smoked, hunting style! -X-

"Racial Tribute" by -X-

Warbirds Chant, Alaskant. Got A Full Monty, In Creonti. Ships Need Tunins, With the Humans. Saw MIB By Rip Torn, While Sitting In With Ik'Thorne. Found Antique 300 Year Old Salene, In The Junkyard Salvene. Jedis are Funny Seein Them, Especially At Birthday Party For Thevians. Traders Are NOT Few, In All Of WQ. Space Boxers Go Sparin', In The Gyms In Nijarin. By -X-

Hot Shots Fall Behind

=|=Elven Shadow =|= One of the most important aspects of SMR is the experience point race. Recent leaders in the race have fallen behind. Smor was at the top of the hot, until he reached 64,000 at which point ten other contenders skyrocketed ahead of him. Meadhead is one of them. He was too near the top of the list, ever since the beginning, but is now 3,000 points short of first place.

Breaking news

Well as i type FTV and TD are fighting, The early casualties are Cowboy and Daeron both sides race to bring ships in who ever gets the most should win. But experience could save the lives of many today. The first true test for FTV stands before them.

How many members of CK does it take to kill a trader??

"5.... One to trigger the attack 4 to msg their victim and act all tough even though they gang banged a 10k exp newb in an NMV" as one trader tells me. They are 2nd in alliance kills at the time of this article, but one cannot help but ask if that really means they are good hunters. The fact is the majority of their kills come from group hunting as one trader explains: "Cereal killers could only get kills when they gang bang like a bunch of newbies" Individually the CK hunters don't have a clue. They fly around in massive groups hoping to find a newbie to run into. One elusive prey even offered the CK hunters lessons on how to hunt. They may be number one in kills, but as one trader explains: "CK couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with an alskant focused laser."

That's Odd

Briiiiingg. I seldom get that sound, but I know what it means. I minimize my game of starcraft and look at who just got on AIM. No one in my friends list, but I see a (1/3) in the catagory that I labeled '???'. Here is a girl the same age as I in Nebraska named Venssa. I am a male living in Texas. I make up my name Chris Smith. I try to figure out who she really is. She is a spurs fan. From Nebraska. Named Venassa. She is the same age as I. I am on her 'recent buddies' list. That IS odd.

Drahon ATTACKED

Drahon the great city, was attacked by race no one has ever seen before. People are wondering why they attack Port Drahon. No one knows exactly why they attacked but we have guessed they are after power. We are advising people not to panic, so far the best idea for now is to continue your business. Act like their was no attack and we may soon learn why they attacked Drahon. We are working on it right now, we are traking one of their ships just outside of the Nijarin galaxy. What they are up too we will soon learn. A report just came in that another ship has been spotted just outside of the WQ humans galaxy. Our best chance may be to combine all our forces and anialate these forces. I will be keep you posted of these intruders.

Building standards come under fire

The quality of planetary structures supplied by GHT Corp. has come under fire under reports that they crumble easily under planetary attack. In two separate incidents reported by Thauglor, level 24.33 and level 10.33 planets with 9 and 8 turrets respectively were left with 0 turrets each after being attacked. Chairman and CEO of GHT Corp, Mr Spock, replied in a prewritten statement that the structures complied with the standards set by the interspecies review committee. “Chance of planetary structure damage = For every 70 damage there is a 15% chance of destroying a structure, Turrets have a 1 in 6 chance of being destroyed, Hangers have a 2 in 6 chance of being destroyed, Generators 3 in 6 chance of being destroyed”.

More Like KILLED Traders

The Hunter's society has been under much stress as of later from the trader's sommunity. It seems that some of the greater hunters are agitated at the fact that traders wont stick to trading, and hunters stick to hunting. This reporter laughs in the face of the hunter whom is killed by a 2/6 IST.....or a 3/15 PSF. LOL. MAYBE if you kept your guard up more, this kind of thing would not happen. Being killed by a trader, in my opinion, is your OWN fault friends. Take into consideration that these traders are not built for war, but peace, but sometimes, they gotta get a kill too! Thank you.

BEWARE OF THE SPIES

Hello i have recently been told by a good friend that there have been spies floating around space. What he told me was unbelivable. These so called spies apparently create new accounts and pretend not to know anything. They quickly join an alliance. First seeking their password and then joining. After that the spies would grab improtant imformation and leak it out to enemy sources. They will continue to tell your secrets such as war plans , where your going to be, how much money you have , what your password is, and so on. This is to be considerd very dangerous. So if u find any newbies that seem nice and they dont have a clue. Dont let them join. I know that seems mean and some people are not as good as others. But chances are its a spy. When i told my friend ZERO_MADNESS about this he automatically stopped going to this site and vowed to stop others from coming to this great game. This is arcaine87 signing off.

Continuance on "Competition of the Hunt"

Despite traders trying to get into the hunting game, they're STILL no match for the great hunters of the game. In the lead now, with an ASTONISHING 26 kills, is Frosted Flakes, of the Cereal Killers. Second, is Hawkke, followed by [Nx]Se-PuLsAr, and then comming back from the bottom of the chain, Omega Renegade. Then the very evil Ecks. The top 5 competitors are running the show now. Not one player has been able to come up to bat, and smite these wickeds down. No force has been able to recon with these Hunters. Who will recieve the award of "Best Hunter in the Galaxy"? Who knows. We will see.

The Mexican Front

There is enough to worry about already in this game with such massive hunting alliances like 'Fear The Vampires' and 'Black Sun Accending' constantly getting those all important kills and plaguing the larger trade routes. But it appears that a new breed of hunter is emerging. Instead of large hunting organisations smaller, more closely bonded hunting alliances are making an impact. Experience is not an issue with the alliance 'The Three Amigo's'. It appears that their trust orientated tactics are their most deadly arsenal and with their leader 'Vallon' at the helm using his experience gained with FTV this could be one alliance to keep 2 eyes on! "All for one and one for all"

Schattenreich Galaxy Too Dangerous

In this new game the Newbie game and the Veterans game are combined, Crossroads. Many of you think its a good idea but others think otherwise. I caught up with Lord Ghostbear at a local bank to get his opinion. " I think its a really bad idea" Lord Ghostbear commented " For one all the combat accessories shops are in the Schattenreich Galaxy and that is way too dangerous for since it is a vetran area." Well this repoter thinks the same thing as him.

Salvene: Scum of the Universe

As a follow up on a recent article the Federation recommends taking great care when selecting who to trust as Salvene Scum have been caught openly backstabbing allies. These attacks were not provoked in anyway. Futhermore, the Salvene Scum have used open deciet. They trick you by looking friendly, then cut out your legs from behind. The Federation strongly urges you to avoid the Salvene Scum like the Ninharian Plauge.

Cereal Killers vs Black Sun Ascending

"And when all the smaller forces have ceased to exist, the two will live on, in the never-ending battle of good and evil". That quote.....taken from the Mantran Book of Salvational Light.....Chapter III, Verse I. This quote comes to mind when seeing two things. First off, great alliances like Armada of the Southern Cross and Fear The Vampires just dying out, and secondly, the competitive heat rising between CK and BSA. With 179 kills, the Cereal Killers have alot to brag about to the other alliances..........accept Black Sun Ascending, with a close 148 kills. Each alliance is very, very close in alliance experiance totals, and each group possess the potential to lead the galaxies into the next millinium, still on top, and never dying. After CK raided into the Livstar galaxy, BSA awakended to the fact that they actually were NOT unstoppable, hence the doubling up on mining in Livstar from the alliance. This reporter, though, does not count BSA out just yet. Unlike the newbie alliances, falling at first hit, the BSA-ites will NOT be put down, and will, again, in this reporter's scope, rise ABOVE the Cereal Killers, and strike all wicked down, to become the #1 Alliance, ever in the Space Merchant Realms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Minor" Note On The Vampires

In a very recent turn of events, Fear The Vampires has taken refuge from dying, and collided with Minor Eclipse, another leading alliance in the systems. With this big change in events, will the other alliances kneel to the power which will soon enough be comming??? To all alliances, hit these guys while they're scattered, because when this new SUPER ALLIANCE is organized to it's fullest extent, it will STRIKE, and none of your alliances will matter! Not BSA. Not Armada. Not CK. NOT ANYONE!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA! -Crazy X

Too powerfull

Recently many alliances have gotten to the point where they will take over galaxys at a time. Black alliance has tooken over mainly all of the galaxy Livstar how much more untill there is gonna be a huge war and all we have worked so hard for will be gone? We must put a stop in this and make a master alliance to take over the others who want only to destroy us I urge you to join my allliance the revengers password Rulers!

Rough Roads for Minor Alliances

As the leader of The Gray Death Legion, I know from experiencethat the universe is unkind to minor alliances.At times,it seems as though everyone is out to destroy you. Mighty star empires adopt the best of your people into their hallowed ranks while the minor house try to move up in the ranks by stepping on you. Thieves run off with hard earned cash that could be used to help your alliance. Its rough, but there is one good thing amidst the chaos. The people who loyally stand with your alliance though all the turmoil. As long as we are loyal to each other, our alliance will survive.

Frosted Flakes: No Legend

So everyone is talking about how Frosted Flakes is SOOOOO good??? Just cause he has twice as many kills as everyone else??? Well EXCUUUUUSE the OTHER hunters for even playing!!!!! Lets just all stop playing the game, and go to one sector so that Mr. Flakes can kill all of us! How about..........no. In THIS game, maybe the vet is a little lucky, but does he really possess the potential to be as good as some former legends like Ninj or The Great Hulk????? I think NOT! Ninj had well over 50 kills at this point in the last game, and you call yourself a great hunter, eh? "Cereal Killers"? More like "Trad-Ship Killers"! You guys couldnt handle a warbird from such alliances as Armada, Black Sun Ascending, or even Crimson Wolves.......HAHAHA!!!!!!!! Losers. Go back to your shanties! Thank You SIR! TWO POINTS FOR THE WRITERS!

Ruled by One

Omar, a galaxy ruled by one allaince. Alpha Factor, and allaince trying to make a name for themselfs, rule whole galaxy. Many have died defending their planets or were out shopping at the moment. AF doesn't keep the planets they destroy, they keep them there and wait for someone else to take it then they destroy it and get PB's. Many of you probaly dont know this but Omar isn't known for good trading, so AF probaly isn't getting lots of experience from that. So what makes AF want Omar? Could it be that its a trap? Or can't they get planets other places? This reporter doesn't know but why don't big alliances like Armada take it? Or why doesn't another alliance thats trying to make a name for themselfs take it? Who knows maybe in the future someone will take but how long will it take?

Turn on the ship-shield wipers!

In the last few days, the Manton Galaxy has been experiancing small debree floating along the banks and ends of the galaxies. Look out for the debree, cause before you know it two naked people could be walkin out of your bathroom like some dang circus clowns, and you could crash.....and die. -X-

Public Statement: "Ecks" to "OmegaRenegade"

"OmegaRenegade, it took your entire alliance to bring me down single handidly, did it not? I believe you said I would never make it off that planet alive.....did you not? Well, let me be the first to tell you that there are none so cunning as I, and like a thief in the night, and flew past your little marlboro men, and got to that warp, and you know what? Yes, you got me, but just think of what your in for, OmegaRenegade! Think of whats to come!" Public Statement from Ecks
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

Authors:

The Fall of CoS written by ChangedByAdmin
Alliance Friendship Betrayal written by Elven Shadow
Multi vrs. Single race clans written by dark merchant
WQ = Deadly written by Ecks
"Racial Tribute" by -X- written by Ecks
Hot Shots Fall Behind written by Elven Shadow
Breaking news written by Zeek
Local Merchant Needs HELP! written by BaM_Margera
How many members of CK does it take to kill a trader?? written by Vober
That's Odd written by Vober
Drahon ATTACKED written by The Black Arachnid
Building standards come under fire written by Kal
More Like KILLED Traders written by Ecks
BEWARE OF THE SPIES written by arcaine87
Continuance on "Competition of the Hunt" written by Ecks
The Mexican Front written by Pilgrim
Schattenreich Galaxy Too Dangerous written by Darken Shadowblaze
weg written by LotuS
a written by LotuS
Salvene: Scum of the Universe written by Vober
Cereal Killers vs Black Sun Ascending written by Ecks
"Minor" Note On The Vampires written by Ecks
Too powerfull written by Thewiseone
Rough Roads for Minor Alliances written by Darken Shadowblaze
Frosted Flakes: No Legend written by Ecks
Ruled by One written by Lord Ghostbear
Turn on the ship-shield wipers! written by Ecks
Public Statement: "Ecks" to "OmegaRenegade" written by Ecks
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC