The Space Merchant Realms Reporter Vol. 1 Edition 2

News from the "Galactic Post" and "The Space Merchant Reporter" and "News Control"
smfieldreporter1

The Space Merchant Realms Reporter Vol. 1 Edition 2

Post by smfieldreporter1 »

Federation President Back

The Federation President announced his return from his review of Thevian Pharmacueticals earlier today with these cryptic words... "Hello! I'm back! Clean and with the better smell now."

He then put on a Michael Jackson "Beat It" jacket and said.. "Ooh Pockets".

It turns out that many of the over the counter drugs produced by the Thevian race act as mild hallucinogenics to various other races.

Speculations Abound

A recent intergalactic poll on why Thauglor doesn't kill as often as he should has produced comments from

"I'm saying that Thauglor had a little trip to the vet and now he doesn't chase the other puppies anymore."

to

"Thauglor is the man, he's the best killer in the game, too bad he goes by the name of Tupac.... what???? Thauglor aint Tupac?"

Have no fear, LoM is currently bombing my house because of this article.

Car uses Macro...

Car (name changed for privacy) was recently accussed by the Space Merchant Realms Community of using a Macro (for those of you who don't know, a Macro is a program that records mouse clicks then can "play back" these clicks to the server) to stay on the Current Player List constantly. Well this reporter has caught up to Car and has gotten an exclusive interview.

smfr1: So Car, what's the big deal?
Car: I don't know what everyone's talking about. (glares) This outfit does not make me look like a prostitute.
smfr1: Uhmmm, I was referring to the macro use.
Car: Hey don't publish my first reply, okay?
smfr1: (with fingers crossed) of course I won't.
Car: Anyways it's no big deal, I could just sit there all year long with an IV bottle full of coffee dripping into my arm and never sleep and get the same results as I do with this macro. I mean I only use this macro because I don't like coffee.
smfr1: so you see no actual harm in using this macro?
Car: No I don't see any harm in using this.
smfr1: So does this strike you as cheating in any way shape or form?
Car: I'm just answering your questions, you sick pervert, plus I'm loyal to the person I love.
smfr1: I was talking about the game, not everyone shares your opinion of yourself.
Car: What's that suppossed to mean.
smfr1: It means that Car is the only person good enough to love Car and that the person you are therefore loyal to is... you.
Car: True.
smfr1: So does this strikes you as cheating in game?
Car: I never viewed it as cheating and if it's determined to be cheating then I will stop using it.
smfr1: Well that's all the questions I have for you today. Thank you.

Till next time... that's the news...