Fungal Infection-GP Archive: New round

News from the "Galactic Post" and "The Space Merchant Reporter" and "News Control"
Sufex
Quiet One

Fungal Infection-GP Archive: New round

Post by Sufex »

LoA's Poem
I was flying real high
Like a magical butterfly
Flittering in the sky

Then I saw a dove
Symbolic of love
I don't wear a glove!

Moved as fast as I could see
oh gee
Then it ate me.
Remove this article from New round

The Incursion, part I
Jeremy looked up to the stars; he could see the rainbow pallete of sparkles in the dark night above. But no matter how beautiful it looked, he could not forget the reality. He could not forget the colossal battle in high orbit between the Ik'Thorne and the Creonti. He could not forget the thousands of dying men in the stationary defense platforms above him. He could not forget the death that would soon rain from the clouds, once the true victor emerged above. It was wholly unfortunate for the Humans on Qianxuesen that they shared a planet with the galaxy's largest deposit of adamantium, the key component in the alloy comprising standard ship armor. After the initial discovery, sizeable fleets from across the galaxy came to capitalize off these stores but with the help of their Nijarin allies, the Humans managed to repel their attackers. Not perturbed by the previous results, the Creonti and the Ik'Thorne each amassed enormous fleets, with a combined tonnage of 20 times the sum of the previous combined racial fleets. The Nijarin were occupied in their own civil war, and so the Humans were forced to defend alone, with outdated low-orbit railguns and an absent fleet. Nothing so important had ever occured in Jeremy's life, and watching the C-beams glittering in the distance, he knew it was time to make a decision. One that would change his perception, his life, and the way things would come to be...

Unwarranted Pests
It seems that several of the local Federal HQs have witnessed an unwarranted outbreak in intergallactic space mice that have been leaving presents around fed and preventing many of the traders from making any "cheese". Though a small laser is all that is necessary to destroy the vermins, it is still necessary to take caution when exterminating them.

Food Poisoning Closes Bar
The Galactic Bar & Grill could be closed forever depending on the outcome of the investigation of five cases of food poisoning. All five cases were fatal. The SFA (Space Food Administration) is unable to identify the poison used but a spokesman said "The poison kills off brain cells, then quickly works its way through the blood vessels. The poison eventually dissolves the blood vessel and the person(s) die from inrternal bleeding." The SFA hopes to have a follow-up within a week.

Sale @ The Display Directory
Are you tired of your old analog screens? Does your bridge look like a 20th century sci-fi flick? Is it tiring to see the same old shades of green? Try our new "Static Beauty" readouts! They give all the best information in all the best colors...What you want, how you want it! Don't get stuck going blind, use our "Ocular Rejuvenation Low Light High Spectral Radar Imagers" and maintain your eye's life for many years to come! You don't need to keep buying reams of paper for information printouts, just try our "Mechanolectrical Automated Calculation Devices", sometimes known as a computer! Its a great way to handily view your data all the while preserving the precious space biome! Go to your nearest Display Directory to check out all of our bargain goods, designed carefully for your budget needs!

NP -=Shadow=- SF LB Crusaders Armory Armory V2 GS