A New Galaxy Awaits

Dilbert
Quiet One

A New Galaxy Awaits

Post by Dilbert »

Just thought I'd do a XDX and put forward a map for discussion and see what ppl think.
untitled5.JPG
Starting Gal
All Fed with Each Alliance HQ 40 squares total
Warps on each allaince HQ takes to a racial gal not necessarily there own gal
6 Warps to Neutral gal

Racials Gals
Each racial gal will be 6x6 sectors big with no port with goods higher than machinery offering the chance to try and build routes in racial gals
2 banks
2 individual squares of fed protected space offering little protection
1 other warp that leads to the AA gal

Alcholics Anonymous Gal
6x6 with all bars in it!
Plus more importantly this will be the only place to go to get lvl 5 weps and CA. 8 Warps to each racial

Neutral Gal
14x14 with only access coming from 6 warps from starting gal
Ports of a greater level with an opportunity for higher level trading but only a handful of 7x and 5x routes, NO FED! No safety in the neutral gal, warps will be situated far enough away from good ports that there can be no easy trading from fed. Just 1x routes near the warp
4 warps leading to inner zones of gal

Planet Zones inside Neutral Gal
4x4 Zones inside the neutral gal only accessible from the neutral gal, planets will be situated randomly as will warps.
Each planet zone will have 2 level 1 ports that will be 4 sectors apart.

This should be a 2 month game at 1.5 speed, alliance caps should be as they are as a trader I would enjoy this map as it would be challenging but inviting me to try and make a go of it, I think that potentially it should make hunting equally as challenging but fun, and make planet building possible and defendable whilst also allowing the opportunity for routes, bonding, and busting etc.

Feel free to leave feedback. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In order to stab someone in the back, you first must be 100% behind them!