Jouldax - Centrifugal Force

jouldax
Newbie Spam Artist

Jouldax - Centrifugal Force

Post by jouldax »

2084 sectors, only 8 squares of fed (the respective HQ's). 1 large shared central galaxy that has 8 10x10 sections for race-specific ports along with warps to the outer galaxies. All borders are meant to be walls, meaning you can't go from Skant to Nijarin or Skant to Thevian, and the only openings are the 4 sector breaks between internal racials.

Mine time is 5 minutes/mine in the central galaxy, 90 minutes/mine in the larger outer galaxies, and 2.5 hours/mine in the planet galaxies. The warps on both sides from the inner galaxy to the outer galaxies will all contain locations so they cannot be mined. Everything else is fair game.

And yes - some planet galaxies are harder to get to from certain HQs - this is intentional - it's part of the strategy of which galaxy you should plan to take.

The UG location will be placed randomly in one of the outer galaxies (not in a planet gal), and outer galaxy maps will not be purchaseable for a period of 7 days. The inner galaxy map can be purchased after 3 days.

Edit for feedback:

Scout duration in inner galaxy = 12 hours/scout
Add one extra bank in each of the outer galaxies
To clarify: the level 1 ports in the planet galaxies WILL be racial ports
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jouldax
Newbie Spam Artist

Re: Jouldax - Centrifugal Force

Post by jouldax »

Revised for size concerns
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.