Jouldax - Racial Evolution

jouldax
Newbie Spam Artist

Jouldax - Racial Evolution

Post by jouldax »

Mine time is 10 minutes/mine in the racials and 2.5 hours/mine in the neutral and planet galaxies. The mini galaxy will have locations on it.

A UG will be placed at each racial HQ on day 3.

There will be several level 9 ports in each Pgal, which will also have 4 planets

Speed will be 1.5

20 vets, 3 newbs alliance caps

Turn cap at 650

Concept: first 24-48 hours you're locked in your 10x10 racial. After no more than 48 hours, borders will open up to one of your neighbors. After another 24 hours, your other border will open up. On day 5, warps to the funnel galaxy (which will be covered in locations) will appear. On day 6 or 7, warps to the top half of the neutral will appear, followed by the bottom half on day 8-9. Pgals will open up on day 10. Every week, walling will change to some degree in either the racial, the neutral, or both. Ports may also be re-raced depending on a random system I will implement.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Re: Jouldax - Racial Evolution

Post by Jester- »

I like the concept behind this one but still disagree with planet galaxies in general. Look how close the warps will be. The defender will never have a chance to defend. The attacker just goes in, clears both warps and mine it up. So you're stuck just like in a dead end warp planet galaxy. I really wish we could have more open planet galaxies. I do like the idea behind different galaxies/areas opening up at different times. If we can keep that theme with changing planets around some I would be happy.
milly22

Post by milly22 »

also if u cant access pgals til week 3 whats the point in the bonder starting in week 2 ?
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

The warps being 2 sectors apart doesn't make much sense to me. I would probably put one warp outside the box, it gives the alliance a choice, mine up the warp that might be a far uno but also far CA distance or mine up the one that is close to uno but also close to CA.
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

milly22 wrote:also if u cant access pgals til week 3 whats the point in the bonder starting in week 2 ?
Borders, not bonders.

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

The overall problem with this map, is the UG is in one racial, so for a week one racial has the advantage of being able to be evil while everyone else doesn't. To me that is too much of an imbalance to the game, though easily correctable by having a UG at every racial fed for example.

Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Post by Jester- »

You can travel to the other racials, they are connected yes?
nomma1

Post by nomma1 »

I like the concept overall. However the racial with the UG will be the only one to have access for one week. Is a minor advantage for that race. Maybe that is ok though.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

Jester- wrote:You can travel to the other racials, they are connected yes?
In the first week no, then afterwards yes.

Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Post by Jester- »

Yeah doesn't seem that was thought through. Maybe put an UG at a bar in each racial and you have to actual enter each bar to find the UG HQ.