Jouldax - Arachnophobia

jouldax
Newbie Spam Artist

Jouldax - Arachnophobia

Post by jouldax »

Standard 3 alliance game -

1.5 speed, 16 players per alliance (13 vets, 3 noobs)

1 UG in one of the racials

Paired racial gals (We MIGHT try Astax's new planets in this game, stay tuned)

Feedback welcome
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Re: Jouldax - Arachnophobia

Post by JettJackson »

1 total UG in the game, also are the 4 warp center galaxies the planets?
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
jouldax
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by jouldax »

Yes to the pgal question - I'm still not sure I like having warps into both neutrals, but then I'd have to increase connectivity between them

Yes, 1 UG - you have to go find it or buy maps. I was thinking about adding a second, but not sure I want to make it that easy off the bat.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

jouldax wrote:Yes to the pgal question - I'm still not sure I like having warps into both neutrals, but then I'd have to increase connectivity between them

Yes, 1 UG - you have to go find it or buy maps. I was thinking about adding a second, but not sure I want to make it that easy off the bat.
The problem with that many warps is it leads to having to mine way too many locations and that is too much cost to be effective especially since mines are as expensive as they are.

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

jouldax
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by jouldax »

Yeah, I cut down on the entrance sectors for that reason, but I guess I can make some additional changes
jouldax
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by jouldax »

Several changes made. Take a look
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

Yeah that is much better, not nearly the amount of defending needed, with 4 warps that was too slanted toward the attacking team for easy attack.

jouldax
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by jouldax »

How does connectivity look?
Incognito
Quiet One

Post by Incognito »

Are the large neutrals solid boxes or do the wrap around?
I+N+C+O+G+N+I+T+O=Not you

I took a calculated risk. Unfortunately, I am bad at math.
jouldax
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by jouldax »

Incognito wrote:Are the large neutrals solid boxes or do the wrap around?
I was thinking about that. With the previous setup, they would have had to be solid boxes, but with the way I set up pgal warps now, I think we could make them wrap around. Which do you prefer?