RedRocket: SMR Down Under

Incognito
Quiet One

RedRocket: SMR Down Under

Post by Incognito »

Map idea courtesy of RedRocket
Racials similar dual race but bigger and No ports within 10 of fed.
(PSF ect should be penalized somehow - this is how)(distance to buy high trade potential ships same as now....far)

2 Outers same size similar to now but all races in both galaxys (not 4 in one and 4 in other) (fully mix it up so peace is required)

4 planet gals (identical) with 2 warps (one warp to each outer) Unos to be 15 away from closest planet, CA's to be 20 away from closest planet

2 lev 9 neutral ports in each planet gal, No locations inside planet gal, Bank to be 15 away from planet

make sure 50 mines DO NOT expire in outers in 1 day.

FU and Nuke one outer, DC and HHG in other outer.

CA to be 25 away from Racial feds
RR would welcome any comments/suggestions about the map. Current size in the image is 1964 sectors.
Racials: 16x16 each (port distance from fed will be restricted to 5 sectors minimum, each racial interconnected)
Neutrals: 16x25 each
pgals: 5x7 each (5 planets, 2 neutral ports, walls as shown)

Solid lines indicate a wall, dashed lines represent a torus.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I+N+C+O+G+N+I+T+O=Not you

I took a calculated risk. Unfortunately, I am bad at math.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Re: RedRocket: SMR Down Under

Post by JettJackson »

My concern is the map is too large, if there is a way we could make the neutrals smaller maybe to a 16x16 as well that might be better. That would eliminate 288 sectors, 144 from each neutral. At least making the map a more managable 1676 sectors.
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all