-dash-'s story

-Dash-

-dash-'s story

Post by -Dash- »

dash steps out on the PSF's massive control deck and sits in the captains chair and immediately calls up the current sector screen. In front of him is a Human port. "Same port, same lux nothing exciting ever happens to me " he mutters to himself as if the entire universe could hear him. At that moment he gets a message from the federal headquarters, General Uniden's face appears on the screen. " Dash! how are you buddy ? how's the trading coming along? he asks." Slow but hey...it's a living..." Dash replies. "Hmm i see ..." uniden continues" well listen here we are recruitng more and more deputies everday and i was wondering if ... ?" "No" dash replies "I'm not going to follow in my ... " he trails off " "your fathers footsteps?" Uniden asks. "yea exactly" Dash pauses," I want to make a difference Uni, i really do want to put HoA in their place but I'm afraid I'll follow the same path as my fath...." his explanation was cut off by alarms flashing everywhere " crap, Uni i gotta go I'll talk to you when i get into fed space!" he signed off. Immediately He took controls of the ship and called up the defense status screen. 400 SHIELDS LOST! YOU ARE UNDER ATTACK! TAKE EVASIVE ACTION! "shut up I'm working on it... Stupid machine" he mutters . his attacker was HoA alright but he really couldn't do anything against an FU right now. with a huge sigh he jumps out of his seat grabs a much of his money as he can and runs to the escape pod hatch. SITUATION CRITICAL 100 ARMOR LEFT EVACUATE SHIP ! With that he sealed the door and pushed the eject button. The repulsor charges fired and he lurched back in his seat as he was hurled back to federal space . He watched with horror and anger as his ship blew apart . " well looks Like I'm going to have to make a stop off at the bank" he says as he closes his eyes and falls into a deep trance ...
Last edited by -Dash- on Sun Dec 08, 2002 9:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-Dash-

Post by -Dash- »

"WARNING! WARNING! ENTERING HUMAN HQ MR.DASH." the pods automatic sensor screamed in Dash's ear as he awakened from his trance "Good, patch me through to general Uniden" in a second the pods only commmunicator screen pops up and The generals iamge appeared.
Dash! it's so good to hear from you !! what happened?" " ahh i ran into a little trouble with the HoA. after a long Pause,"Hey i was thinking ... about your offer... i want to join the federation I'd do anything to get them back for that last stunt " "good!" Uniden Chirped," so then it's settled your alignment has gone up to 150 keep going ! Anyways Dash I have a little umm business to attend to so I will see you when you pull into the HQ until then I'll try and wire your bank account to the HQ " and Uniden signed off. Dash pulled the pod's repulsorhatch as he landed in the HQ and emerged out he kicked it and muttered "stupid pod" and walked into the bank." I'd like to make a withdrawl please" he asked the robot attendant "of course mr. Dash! your current account balance is 100,000,000 how much would you like to withdrawl?" Dash Was stunned! a hundred million ! umm i'd like to take 55 million out if thats possible?" " of course Mr.Dash! he pulled it out of his pocket and looked at the comm pad and 55 000 000 was placed on the screen "great ! thanks" Dash Said as he left.

with his blaster at his hip he walked into the bottoms up bar and grill and sat down he pulled out his comm pad again and called up a hologram the image was that of a Man about the same size and build of him with a darker skin tone and a federal uniform. " this is all i have left of my dad" he thought to himself he then called up a news clipping, the headline read: Commander Fantom Killed in Heroic Rescue.He reads on: an exectuive officer in the army of the federation was gunned down today where he and members of the allaince USMC caught several HoA Raiding a peaceful Ik'thorne planet Commander Fantom, a memeber of the federation for 25 years, went in and rescued several of the hostages before taking off in his Federal ultimatum. according to information several HoA Members gunned the ship leaving Fantom with no choice the refugees had to go in all of the escape pods he got them away in Time and programmed them all toward the federal beacon at that second the last blast was fired and the ship blew. commander Fantom Leaves behind a 17 year old son and a wife. He shuts the comm pad off and heads out to The ship depot "time for some payback" he says. with a Light Freighter he reaches the outer Rim of The universe . He finally reaches his point ... the federation shipyard . He steps out of his tiny 1 man spacer and marvels at the ships in front of him ... a lanky alskant walks up cautiosly and asks" can .. can i help you sir ...?" " yes .. i want that ship right there ...."