Galactic Wars

Juggalods

Galactic Wars

Post by Juggalods »

Setting:

The Universe was getting very touchy before the start of the Galactic Wars, the races started dividing up into alliances and some of them even fought amongst eachother. Finally all the amosity erupted and the races were no longer together. Humans fought Humans, Creonti fought Creonti and so on. The Federation became a weaker force in the universe as did the Undergrounds. The alliances were in power. The main alliances were mostly the ones raiding the ports and starting to even own them. The Federation lost control of everything and even losing their top commanders, most of them were traitors and went to one of the alliances. The Underground tryed to keep quiet as they build up their forces to invade the remaning factor of The Federation. The Alliance called "The Galactic Destroyers" were the new universal power, with many opossers.

Post Rules

1. Must Follow the Setting accordingly
2. Can't force others to do stuff, also when attacking first signal the attack than wait for reply, send your forces, then wait for their forces, then whoever made the first strike must create a report on the attack.
3. Don't just kill someone for the fun of it, aka being a dumb@$$
4. Try to be realistic(kind of like, Must follow the setting)

Characters

1. State Your Character Name
2. State Your Roll
3. State Your Ship
4. State Your History(the major parts)

I hope everyone has fun and if you do make a character try to stay active and post at least once every 3 days. I will try to keep the setting according to what you guys do.
Juggalods

Post by Juggalods »

Name: Juggalods

Roll: Middle-Ranked Officer in "The Galactic Destroyers"

Ship: Commander of "The Dreadful Destroyer"

History: [color=darkred][/color]Born a low class Creonti and grew up in the underground. At age of 21 his father and mother were murdered by a smuggler as they were defending their home. Juggalods escaped out the back of the house and got in an escape pod. 2 years of traviling in the escape pod brought him to a man named Xycil(who is now the Leader of "The Galactic Destroyers") and Xycil trained him and made him almost a slave of his own, as were all of Juggalods's friends at the time. When the Galactic Wars began Xycil gave Juggalods a ship and some men and said "Go kill some Feds and bring me their bodies, If you bring me more than 10 than i will allow you to join us in our adventure to conquer the universe." So he did and now is a Middle-Ranked Officer in "The Galactic Destroyers."
Juggalods

Post by Juggalods »

Juggalods and his crew stumbled upon a ship called "The Uber" and started firing at it.

The Uber fired back and hit Juggalods's ship hard.

Suddenly mines appeared in the distance as they were getting driven back into them. The mines were eating away at both of the ship's defences. As the firing was intense 500 Combat Drones of neither side started firing at both ships. Juggalods manuvered away.

5 minutes later they went back to the sector. 400 drones were left, an easy match for The Dreadful Destroyer as the shot them down with ease. Their scaners picked up a planet nearby. They investigated the planet and found Federation Combat Drones all over.

They were under heavy fire until they finally had to retreat from the battle. They called for reinforcements and gave the sector. 2 more ships of "The Galactic Destroyers" came. They quickly striked the planet destroying all the hangers before the drones could even get out of them. Juggalods was working on destroying the shield generators as the other 2 took on the Turrets.

After an hour they finally sucured the planet and the attack was a sucess. Juggalods was given the privelige of claiming the planet and was honored with a new star on his left shoulder signaling that he was now a Captain.

The Promotion gave him a chance to be in an assault on a planet in the sector next to juggalods's sector. That one was a sucess too as he claimed both planets for himself, and the good of The Galactic Destoyers.

"The Uber" disappered from the current galaxy but Juggalods swore that he would find that ship even if it costed his life.
Bariur

...meanwhile

Post by Bariur »

Name: Bariur

Roll: Petty Officer in "ASH"

Ship: Commander of "Tigris"

History: Born in the underground ghettos of Mars as the son of a middleclass trader whose only ambition was to see his only son in the ranks of the Federal Navy. At the age of 20 he graduated from the Military School with intermediate grades. He quickly ascended the ranks after a series of succesful misions, however on a scout mission to Omar Galaxy he was ambushed by underground hunters and barely escaped with his life... During the explosions his pod's navigation system was broken down and he could do nothing but drift with the solar winds...
"...it is always humans who defeat monsters..." Alucard, HELLSING Ep:9.
Bariur

Post by Bariur »

..beeeep.. ...beeeep ......beeeep...... beeeep..... beeep.....

Bariur opened his eyes slowly... The radar was flashing an approaching red dot. It took him a few seconds to realize his surroundings. He could not remember how long he had been in this cramped pod...

..beeep...beeep...beeep....

Was this.. hope? Or a hunter looking for a quick kill? He felt helpless, but anything would be better than dying of thirst and hunger in this coffin-of-a-pod.

...beep beep beep beep..

He could see the ship now, it was HUGE... he quickly identified the ship as a Thevian Carapace from its four bays for extra mines. So it was going to be quick kill, since the Thevians and Humans were at war for decades..

Suddenly.. silence....
The constant beeping had stopped abruptly, they must have shut down the pod's power system using a neutralizer.... But why do it, rather then hit the button...

Suddenly he felt that the pod was being pulled toward the Carapace.. slowly.. ever so slowly he was moving toward the huge ship, and toward his doom.. Maybe he was to be tortured, or held for ransom... would he talk under the pain..

Slowly, ever so slowly the huge ship got bigger and bigger...

Then he saw one of the hangar doors open... he was being pulled towards that...

An eternity passed before the hangar doors were closed and the pressure inside was normalized. Bariur opened the pod's tiny door and squeezed himself out... only to see a huge door open to reveal a squad of Thevian robotic soldiers.. Well they were not robots, only their outer armor made them appear so.

One of them spoke in a metallic voice:
"Drop your weapon, HUMAN!"

Well, all for now, I hope this is what you mean with "Roleplay". If not please tell me and I will change it, but for me this is Roleplay, let's put some more life into our characters, and let the story evolve itself...
"...it is always humans who defeat monsters..." Alucard, HELLSING Ep:9.
Juggalods

Post by Juggalods »

As Juggalods was building his planet up some of his friends started retreating to his planet after being attacked by some "ASH" forces.

1 day later a Scout Drone of Juggalods's reported that 4 large ships were heading his way. He consulted Xycil on the problem. Xycil said " Kill them ALL, if they want to start something with The Galactic Destroyers ships than they should be annialated. Contact me when the 4 ships are destroyed. If i do not here from you in 6 hours i will send you 10 Destroyers to save you.

2 hours later the 4 ships were firing on the planet. The Dreadful Destroyer immediatly fired upon the ships as combat drones were coming by the masses from both sides. Eventually the fighting calmed down as the "ASH" ships backed off for a bit to recooperate. A msg appeared on the planets computer signaling a cease fire and Juggalods gladly accepted and it ended up in a minor peace treaty(72 hour cease fire) but all options are still open to fire upon any "ASH" ship near the galactic destroyers.