my diary

MrSpock
Newbie Spam Artist

my diary

Post by MrSpock »

dear diary,
today was an exiting day, but see for yourself!

8:00am i got up early. couldn't sleep the whole night. was eager to tets my new ship i bought yesterday. the dealer said he got a brand new model - he called it Interstellar Trader. just 4.3mill. what a bargain! i had to take it!

8:30am short breakfast in my quarter. note to myself: get a bigger one, one with a real replicator. i hate to cook.

9:30am went to my hangar. it's still there my baby. shiny tiny little ship. once aboard i check the cargo hold. whow. how big is that ship? i can already see all the luxury items i can transport with that.

10:00am after going through the checklist i got from my dealer - which btw is my uncle - i had to to vacuum clean the cockpit. everything was covered with white little styrofoam balls.

10:15am damn. i forgot to get a launching clearence. need to go to station management.

11:00am 45mins at this office now. i whish this whole thing would go faster!

11:30am finally! got my clearence. now i can test my new ship.

[cont' the story. if someone wants to write...]
We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own.
Your trader will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile. We are the creator of SMR.
Prince Valiant
Admin Emeritus

Post by Prince Valiant »

2pm- finally wake up, feel asleep while drinking , knocking over the 5th next to me that was empty

3pm- finally start moving around getting my barrings, as i think i might still be drunk from the morning

5pm- after a shower, i get my space suit on and turn on the illusion generator to make it appear that my EOS is easy target for a stupid hunter like Tera Patrick.

6pm -Watch a actual tera patrick film

6:02pm- get done watching the tera patrick film

9pm- realizing no one is coming after me, i find my way to the bar so i can get drunk with my friends instead of myself like last nite
I am the calm before the storm, The second before the crash.
Space Merchant Realms Administrative Team
Pekoeta.

Post by Pekoeta. »

10pm- This is when i felt a little Wooooooozy and past out....must a been to much Salvene Swamp Water.

11pm- The bartender deciedes to wake me up but forgot to mention i was down a bout 600k.(stupid thevian scumbag)

11 :30pm- By this time i finally navigated my way to my quarter but consquently i didn't make it to my bed and balcked out on the floor..its was time to take a little nap

2am- I woke up to this ringing in my ear which by the way wouldn't go away, this is when i started to watch the dreaded infomercails..its going to be a long night.
How will i laugh tomorrow when I can't even smile today?
Marshmellow Martyr

Post by Marshmellow Martyr »

7:45am: Infomercials bored me to sleep, breakfast was okay, probably because I had other things on my mind. New port just opened 5 sectors away, gotta go check it out.

10:00am: Lots of traffic on the way to the new port, it goes by the name 'Trade or Blade' nice place, lots of galactic traders hang out there, maybe they'll teach me some new tricks for some cash.

12:01pm: Going to lunch with my buddys before we all take off on a trading excursion thats gonna take us to the mining planet Morrow, another great place...
Chaoskbot010

Re: my diary

Post by Chaoskbot010 »

12.00 AM **Defrost procedure**

01.30 AM **Wake procedure**

02.45 AM **Flush procedure**

02.55 AM **Inform user of time procedure**

03.00 AM Oh crap, shouldn't have eaten that last bowl of human sleeper tomatoes.. Overslept 4 years!