Newsletter #7

An archive of Newsletters
Page
SMR Coder

Newsletter #7

Post by Page »

Wrapping up
-----------
Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year to the Space Merchant Realms community (very belated I know)! The Strip just wrapped up and we on the admin team would like to thank all who participated actively in it and made it the fun game that it was; The Strip was our first game in a while with over 1000 traders in it! Also congratulations to Boss Hogg (Anxiety) who finished #1 for total experience AND total kills!

Ongoing and Upcoming
--------------------
Can-O-Sardines is now open as a week long speed game as a New Years gift to you guys and as time for us to prepare the up and coming regular game that is scheduled to start on 1/10/2005 12:00:00 AM server time (5 PM Central Standard Time); until then, enjoy Can-O-Sardines (I dare you to try and get your turns to 0).

For the Future
--------------
The Space Merchant Realms administration team has decided that AFTER the NEXT regular game the alliance member cap will be lowered to 20 members, this is an experiment because many members of the community has expressed an interest in the idea and we think that it could be beneficial to the game.

How to contact us
-----------------
Remember to come into #SMR through mIRC (irc.VJTD3.com) or through the in-game applet to discuss the game or just chit chat with fellow SMR players. Also remember to read the webboard to see whats happening with the game or to voice your opinion; remember, you can't complain about what's going on with the game if you aren't voicing your opinion. The webboard has also been a little revamped and different layout themes have been added (my personal favorite is Solaris) as well as a Flaming Board (fun!). The webboard can be found at http://smrcnn.smrealms.de

Help us growing
---------------
Keep voting for Space Merchant Realms on www.MPOGD.com everyday! Every vote counts and for every week that we finish in the top 10 everyone is awarded with 5 hours of free turns! Now give me one good reason why you wouldn't vote!

New Admin
---------
We would also like welcome Siege to the Space Merchant Realms administration team; he will be starting off by mostly handling account problems and complaints. Any problems with closed accounts should be sent to multi@smrealms.de and will be taken care of ASAP.

SMR Staff

Disclaimer: You get this eMail because you registered an account with Space Merchant Realms under http://www.smrealms.de/. If you prefer not to receive any further eMails please send a note to support@smrealms.de and your account will be deactivated.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Re: Newsletter #7

Post by JettJackson »

Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all