Newsletter #13

An archive of Newsletters
Page
SMR Coder

Newsletter #13

Post by Page »

Dear Space Merchant Realms Player,

my name is Daniel Schultheiss. I am a dedicated user of browser-games such as Space Merchant Realms. As a student of Applied Media Studies I turned my interest into an academic project.

For my final thesis at the Department of Media Management, University of Technology Ilmenau, Germany, I am carrying out an online survey on the usage of Space Merchant Realms. This questionnaire is the first step of my research project.

Please support me by filling out this questionnaire. Your information will be kept strictly confidential and your identity will not be saved anywhere. The survey results will be used only for scientific purposes. Give your opinion as accurately as possible when completing the following questions, please. There are no true and false answers. Your personal evaluation as well as your everyday experience is of interest to us.

Furthermore, I will launch a second survey in about eight weeks time. Here I will focus on your gaming experiences during the game. It is very important to me, that you and as many other Space Merchant Realms gamers as possible take part in both surveys as I can only use data from persons who have completed both questionnaires!

The first questionnaire should take you less than 10 minutes, the second one about 5 minutes! As compensation for your effort, the admin of Space Merchant Realms has agreed to give you an ingame bonus after the completion of the second survey.

Thanks a lot for your help in advance!
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Re: Newsletter #13

Post by JettJackson »

Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all