Newsletter #14

An archive of Newsletters
Page
SMR Coder

Newsletter #14

Post by Page »

Dear Gamer,

my name is Daniel Schultheiss. Hopefully you remember me and took part in my first survey.

For my final thesis at the Department of Media Management, University of Technology Ilmenau, Germany, I am carrying out an online survey on the usage of Space Merchant Realms. This questionnaire is the second part of my research project and like I told you, it is very important to me, that you and as many other Space Merchant Realms gamers as possible take part in both surveys.

As compensation for your effort, the admin of Space Merchant Realms has agreed to give you an ingame bonus after the completion of the second survey. For more information about the survey please take a look at the following link:
http://unipark.de/uc/ik_tu_fb_medienmanagement/795b/

Thanks a lot for your help in advance!
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Re: Newsletter #14

Post by JettJackson »

Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all