Newsletter 45

An archive of Newsletters
Incognito
Quiet One

Newsletter 45

Post by Incognito »

I put together a quick newsletter. If no one sees any problems, I'd like to get this sent out by the end of today.

Greetings, SMRealmers!
After two months of wandering the passages of Chutes and Ladders, the round will finally come to a
close on November 8th. But fear not! Winter Solstice will be ready to roll! This map will feature
paired racial galaxies (Ik'Thorne and Alskant, Creonti and Salvene, WQ Human and Nijarin, and
Human with Thevian), more traditional neutral galaxies, four planet galaxies, a speed of 1.5 and a
turn limit of 650. The map will open on November 8th at 12:00:00 AM server time, and turns will
generate immediately. Alliance cap is set to 20 players, with 16 vet slots.

This round will also see the return of classic racial ships, with the exception of Alskant. The
level 5 weapons, Federal Ultimatum and Death Cruiser will also be reverting to classical
configuration. The list of ship changes can be seen here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mth2kzth4gpdz ... t.xls?dl=0 . Finally, the price for combat drones
will be raised to 5000 credits.

So grab your friends, relatives, and anyone else willing to stare at a screen and wage galactic
war! And if you are a coder and have things you'd like to see ingame, let us know! We would be
happy to try and get new coded features implemented ingame. For those without coding experience,
we are always looking for new map ideas. These can be posted on the Web Board or sent to any
admin.

Happy trading!
The SMR Administration Team

Note: If you prefer not to get any further notices please respond and we will disable your
account.
Space Merchant Realms is a free Massive Multiplayer Online Game, which you can play with only a
web browser.
Space Merchant Realms All Rights Reserved.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I+N+C+O+G+N+I+T+O=Not you

I took a calculated risk. Unfortunately, I am bad at math.