A First for Me!

For saying "Well Done" or "Look what I did"
Carnuth
Quiet One

A First for Me!

Post by Carnuth »

Attacker Results
Deaths Companion fires a Holy Hand Grenade at Travdan! and destroys 300 shields.
Deaths Companion fires a Salvene EM Flux Cannon at Travdan! and destroys 100 shields.
Deaths Companion fires a Salvene EM Flux Cannon at Travdan! and destroys 100 shields.
Deaths Companion fires a Salvene EM Flux Cannon at Travdan! destroying 17 drones.
Deaths Companion fires a Creonti "Big Daddy" at Travdan! destroying 83 drones.
Deaths Companion fires a Creonti "Big Daddy" at Travdan! destroying 83 drones.
Deaths Companion does a total of 1050 damage.

My first 100% shot :) btw, my first shot was the exact opposite...

Attacker Results
Deaths Companion fires a Holy Hand Grenade at Travdan! and misses.
Deaths Companion fires a Salvene EM Flux Cannon at Travdan! and misses.
Deaths Companion fires a Creonti "Big Daddy" at Travdan! and misses.
Deaths Companion fires a Creonti "Big Daddy" at Travdan! and misses.
Deaths Companion does absolutely no damage this round. Send the worthless lout back to the academy!

how weird is that?
dawnrazors, shadow, system failure, cereal killers, death control, suckas, armory
Grey
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Grey »

Nice shooting, Tex. Too bad he didn't have 100 more shields or you'd have had an 1100 shot.

Best I've done myself is in the 900 range (In an FU) as far as I can remember and the best I've ever seen was 1260 something (Also an FU, firing on a PSF)
Kal
Quiet One

Post by Kal »

nice.......very nice :D

Most I've done this game is 600 in an ITAC, and I didn't even have a lvl 5 weapon! This MS I'm in atm with a lvl 5 is hopeless, haven't even cracked 500 yet :(
Carnuth
Quiet One

Post by Carnuth »

Grey wrote:Nice shooting, Tex. Too bad he didn't have 100 more shields or you'd have had an 1100 shot.

Best I've done myself is in the 900 range (In an FU) as far as I can remember and the best I've ever seen was 1260 something (Also an FU, firing on a PSF)
yeah but i got this one from a different game, 5/7 hits but more damage ;)

Pink Flamingo fires a Holy Hand Grenade at Bilis Wira and destroys 300 shields.
Pink Flamingo fires a Salvene EM Flux Cannon at Bilis Wira and destroys 100 shields.
Pink Flamingo fires a Salvene EM Flux Cannon at Bilis Wira and misses.
Pink Flamingo fires a Salvene EM Flux Cannon at Bilis Wira and destroys 100 shields.
Pink Flamingo fires a Creonti "Big Daddy" at Bilis Wira destroying 250 plates of armor.
Pink Flamingo fires a Creonti "Big Daddy" at Bilis Wira destroying 250 plates of armor.
Pink Flamingo fires a Torpedo Launcher at Bilis Wira and misses.
Pink Flamingo launches 54 drones hitting Bilis Wira and destroying 108 plates of armor.
Pink Flamingo does a total of 1108 damage.

im not braggin, he escaped at /4
dawnrazors, shadow, system failure, cereal killers, death control, suckas, armory
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

I remember firing 1018 in my DM at a DC this game, prolly the only time I ever gonna do that much damage and he took off after *sigh*
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will

OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

was hoping ;)
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will

Kuwl
Beta Tester

Best

Post by Kuwl »

Best i ever did was in the open beta game :-P.. had 170k exp and was in a FU. There were 3 HoA in a sector, so I go in.. they fire on me.. (1 person) and i run (naturaly).. I get a PM a few minutes later saying i did 1200 damage, and that they ran :-P But then again, that was beta, and I didn't fire it.
Max Power
Quiet One

Post by Max Power »

i dont usually save my damages, but i did enjoy it this game when people would crap themselves when they would attack my 22/15 dc and see it do 600-800 damage consistently :) had many capitals retreating from me.
Who is this guy??
Vtreka
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Vtreka »

Most I've done was from a DC back when I was in SPB at 230k odd exp :P shot a PSF for 1100-1200 dmg can't remember exactly its always so cool when you do.
Founder of: Death Control, Life Control and The Order
Member of: DK, CM, EdL, Northstar, RR, FTV, FI, SPB, TD, LoM, LB
Mar
Quiet One

Post by Mar »

I did 1078 in my DC this game :)
=)

It takes one to be one!