Death Control today

For saying "Well Done" or "Look what I did"
SOul
Quiet One

DC

Post by SOul »

well im just mad i wasnt on to see all this u guys should have tolled us its not like we would have left the planet.and as far as all those people joining to take us down just shows once again we are the best in the game cant wait till next game when we come back even stronger.
Incision
Quiet One

Post by Incision »

I was sitting hoping to pick off bunnies as they armed.. but as it was my birthday, I had other stuff to do..

I just wanna point out how everyone takes delight { it seems} in making excuses or giving reasons why they rock...

I mean its coming from everywhere...

" You needed 10 alliances to get us!!" "Well we are all inactive so we needed the help!!"

" Damn it he died cuz of lag"

Can't you all just say gj?

I believe its harder to control 30000 guys or however many there were then the amount of DC on, so to think they actually broke planet's D and didn't have 6 newbies firing at once, surprises me.

For the record closest I saw FI to the PB in chat was they were waiting for Bunnies to leave. Unless I missread and they joined Bunnies.. Heh either way it was not Incision Driven... I just want to kill pack hunters and live to see top 10 xp!!!
Incision
Faded Image
Rosebud
Quiet One

Post by Rosebud »

lol, I know it wasn't inc driven if it were I would have expected a huge turn out by you all. ;)
B.O.B. - Rosebud is one of craziest cool drunks I know.
Kal
Quiet One

Post by Kal »

Just wanted to say I hate Death Control, but I respect them alot as well :P :mrgreen:

Sounds like you guys really enjoyed being busted! Sometime the adventure of the ride is worth taking even though the destination may not seem all that alluring :wink: I'm sure by the time you are telling the story to your grandkids it will be the tale of the day that 100 alliances sent a thousand warbirds to bust your planet lol

And rosebud, um, there's nothing to see in sal, nothing at all! True I tell ya!
Nix`
Quiet One

Post by Nix` »

I brought enough money for uno
Oooh Argghhhh I was in, FTV, DSMC, LOM, DC, S7G, CYP (har har :D), LB and Phoenix
Vtreka
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Vtreka »

Being in an alliance such as DC gives the game something to do... for us it was fun to counter such a large force coming to take us down. For the attackers it was that DC has been such a menace to you hunters and traders and planets during the game that something had to be done and to take us down.

In the end it was fun for all of us. Pods were issued left right and centre and at the end of the day that is what its all about. The game being active, people bonding together to have a good time against the alliance that wouldn't die, or the rebellion of other alliances that came pitchforks in hand to tear your planet appart ;) It was all fun and (here comes the horribly corny saying people hate to hear ;) ) at the end of the day SMR was the real winner ;) LOL
Founder of: Death Control, Life Control and The Order
Member of: DK, CM, EdL, Northstar, RR, FTV, FI, SPB, TD, LoM, LB
RedDragon
Quiet One

Post by RedDragon »

Hehe trust V to say something sensible and defuse the argument! Lol yeah it was fun - but V why don't you tell everyone where you were hiding during it all....
Mar
Quiet One

Post by Mar »

lol... DC being a menace... haha. But I had alot of fun podding you guys, Im glad you finally managed to pod me when I was online :)
=)

It takes one to be one!
Rosebud
Quiet One

Post by Rosebud »

well it sure as hell wasn't easy Mar, props to you, you sneaky son of a gun. :)
B.O.B. - Rosebud is one of craziest cool drunks I know.
Travdan
Quiet One

Post by Travdan »

If you count me *trying* to help out with the bust, that puts FI in the category, but Volrath and I originally tried to pick people off in Doriath - DC or otherwise. Didn't work too well to say the least =)

Volrath was killed by the offensive team, myself taken down to a XX/11, then I joined the PB team and was killed by Trigek as I tried to rejoin the main force at the UNO. Very nice job Trigek =) I didn't even notice you take me down to a XX/2 before a few sectors before I died.

And I agree with V - SMR was the real winner =P