Well done Crusaders

For saying "Well Done" or "Look what I did"
Vtreka
Beta Test Team Leader

Well done Crusaders

Post by Vtreka »

I have to tip my hat to this little alliance that could. 16 Death Controllers Flew into Salzik today to take down the lvl 68 planet. They held us at bay for over an hour, stocking anywhere from 8000-10000 shields.

In the end DC took 14 pods and Crusaders took 14 pods stocking the planet. The end of the day Crusaderse saved their home :)

GOOD WORK GUYS. I commend you.
Founder of: Death Control, Life Control and The Order
Member of: DK, CM, EdL, Northstar, RR, FTV, FI, SPB, TD, LoM, LB
Kuwl
Beta Tester

Yes

Post by Kuwl »

Yes, you guys did one hell of a job. I can't believe you stocked as many shields as you did, very nice job.
Rosebud
Quiet One

Post by Rosebud »

so uh, you guys gonna be around next game?? Be nice if you did... I'd like to get another shot at you fellas ;) Great job... keep it up.
B.O.B. - Rosebud is one of craziest cool drunks I know.
Max Power
Quiet One

Post by Max Power »

definitely an excellent job, i was coming into this thinking we would whip through it, but you guys definitely gave us a run for our money. great job all around to the Crusaders crew who fought so hard to defend their planet. u actually made this bust semi fun in a way ;)
Who is this guy??
Kal
Quiet One

Post by Kal »

Yeah good job crusaders! I'm damn glad I came as a friend not as a foe when I held out the olive branch to you earlier in the game! :D

On a personal level I want to say that it has been one of the most enjoyable experiences working with you guys over the last month of the game. Our alliance was dead, our leader stranded 1000 miles from home and pretty much inactive. We had no planet and interest in the game was dying. I made a proposal to try to initiate some activity and purpose in my alliance and the journey from then on has been a great one. You certainly weren't wrong when you said "if action is what you're looking for, then you're certainly going to find it here!"

Thanks guys, and well done on _almost_ reaching a lvl 70 planet, and then defending it against the alliance that everyone fears the most (and don't even deny it all you Death Control haters :P )
Hadeslady
Quiet One

Post by Hadeslady »

Thanks guys. It was some kind of day that is for sure. As I said lastnight, ya'll gave me new gray hair :).

And Kal darlin, I just want to say, it was great working with ya'll. The last month has been fun and was nice to have such great neighbors. Ya'll added some excitement for us too.

See all of ya'll next game.

Peace out and love from Hades ;)
Harry Krishna
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Harry Krishna »

Hey thanks for the kudos.
We knew we were in for some fun when DC came knocking on our door. Glad we could oblige.

And Kal, right back atcha bud!
~HK
that which pods you makes you stronger
Rashkae

Post by Rashkae »

Thanks, DC! Was fun running past you guys back and forth to UNO... :twisted:

To all the hunters who decided to drop by and try to pick off some DC on their way to UNO... Thanks!!! :)
Damon

Post by Damon »

Yeah...thanx DC. You sure didn't make it easy on us. :?

But we couldn't have done it if we hadn't had help from many expected and unexpected friends. So many people came by and ran interference for us. Unfortunately, never enough at the same time to muster any sizable force to strike back with. But its sure nice to know we have so many friends we can count on. :D
Alucard
Beta Tester

Post by Alucard »

it's called the "We hate Death Control" factor...every game has one :lol:

wow--so like this is the first failed PB by the Controllers? Nice job indeed!