I was first!
z-money
Quiet One

Post by z-money »

damn you!
RandyOrsolo
Admin Emeritus

Post by RandyOrsolo »

Just make sure you both post when two alliances get the exact same exp amount.
Vladdy
Quiet One

Post by Vladdy »

double thread? :|
Merchants Guide to the Universe
http://mgu.smrealms.de

Retired!!!
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

wait il go start a 3rd one and trhen maybe one of them might post!
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
Souldiver
Quiet One
Location: orig. Hannover, Germany - now Chicago, IL, USA (go BEARS)

Post by Souldiver »

will post that on both threads, cause i don't want to make anyone feel that i like the other 'poster' more ~lol~ ...

thx guys, nice to see that there are still some players who are not too cocky to honor other players work ... and to point it out - the point landing on 2 mil were 'planned' ... greets creep out to Cheez aka Big Bad Wolf for finishing that ... ;)

@ freon: well, yea, we do what we do from fed this time (first time in ages if not ever) - that's the way it is when you have to form a new team out of a small core + nothing with about 15 ppl leaving at the end of last game for new experiences or just an easy game in a self appointed 'mega uber dream team' ... but after this forming / training game (and maybe recruiting some useful additions for the next) we might change our style of playing again, who knows :?:

@ all those who will for sure post on this just to flame or stuff like that (as you do ingame or on any chance you get): yea, i know, we're all cowards and / or clowns, we can only do mine clearing or be anybodies :D that do the dirty work, yea, we all don't know how to play, to build, to OP or to hunt, not even to play - i (we) know all of that ... errr ... wait ... we have no. 2 overall killer within our lines ... and we're 1st in total exp, 1st in avg exp and ... hmm ... no. 5 in kills while being only 8th (and so by far best of the top alliances) in deaths ... bah, who cares, guess you're right as always, we're nothing compared to you :twisted:

---

sidenote: before you say 'hey, you complain about flaming and do exactly the same afterwards' (everyone knows who is meant with that mega uber and so on ... /me points above) - you're wrong ... i'll be (one of) the first to hand out congrats lateron to ppl who really deserve it - i just have a slightly other point of view on the achievements of some ppl (team(s)) here - ppl who are affected know about that - and as long as exactly those ppl don't change their egomaniacal attitude (some still seem to think they're god ingame or something) i won't stop to tell and show 'em that they're by far not as good as they themselves think :roll:
Former Leader of *** Northstar ***, The Phoenix Federation (TPF), The Honorable Society (THS) & Legitimate Businessmen, member of Samurais, Space Vikings, CM, Armada, IOM, Ultra Blue, Crusaders - currently retired & living in an unknown parallel universe
Travdan
Quiet One

Post by Travdan »

Also, when I made this thread, I didn't notice the average experience:

Again, not only good, but interesting as well!

EDIT: Oh, and bump to the better of the two well done threads =)
Prince Valiant
Admin Emeritus

Post by Prince Valiant »

flame!
I am the calm before the storm, The second before the crash.
Space Merchant Realms Administrative Team
D-wizzle
Quiet One

Post by D-wizzle »

Souldiver your awesome!!!

Congratulations on a job well done so far this game.