Well done Reinc

For saying "Well Done" or "Look what I did"
Zedread
Beta Tester

Well done Reinc

Post by Zedread »

Well done busting 2030 or not... Lets review something, steerling you have to tell your boys to not clear before the PB or ppl will AVOID THE PLANET. But after all it wasn't bad. You only lost like 4 or 5 ships to kill 0 :)
Prince Valiant
Admin Emeritus

Post by Prince Valiant »

they got ravenger
I am the calm before the storm, The second before the crash.
Space Merchant Realms Administrative Team
Siege
Admin Emeritus

Post by Siege »

Having us flee the planet? The only one who usually parks there is OR.
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.
Siege
Admin Emeritus

Post by Siege »

And who's the one guy from LoM? ;-)
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

oh yes, that was your entire plan, to bust a entire planet to kill lil old me? leads me to think you take things to personally, not a wise call for the good of your alliance, at least IMO
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will

drake
Quiet One

Post by drake »

I thought this was where the well done threads were posted? not the motivations for alliance moves page or sarcasim unlimited page
drake
Quiet One

Post by drake »

and wtg sterling and the renic guys that continue to op and be able take down one deadly after another
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

Bottom line - We are making sure no-one in this game can claim they are safe from us. Reincarnation main territory is untouched, and we are proving we can hit anyone at any time - there will be no discussions about who wins this game.......
Vtreka
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Vtreka »

Give me a break. Proving you can hit anyone at any time is not hard with an active alliance of people from roughly the same area of the world. There WILL be discussions about who wins the game, you just will not want to hear the other people saying anything other than reincarn is winner of game :P

P.S. Just to clarify, I'm not saying one team or another is or isn't the winner but I think its quite arrogant to pretend to think that other people will agree with your POV.
Founder of: Death Control, Life Control and The Order
Member of: DK, CM, EdL, Northstar, RR, FTV, FI, SPB, TD, LoM, LB
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

V, don't let your personal little feud wuth Sterling cloud your judgement. If "hitting anyone at any time" is so easy, how come no-one has touched Rein home territory? We will see when the time comes, but if nothing changes drastically between now and game end, I say bring on the discussions - I will enjoy tearing all objections to shreds.......