Well done Reinc

For saying "Well Done" or "Look what I did"
Vtreka
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Vtreka »

I don't like Sterlings Ego but I don't have a feud with him... does he have a fued with me? :P Its no secret that we aren't fans of each other, but that doesn't mean I think he's completely crap at the game and a total n00b :P

I also never said that "hitting anyone at any time" was easy, well not for EVERYONE. I was merely pointing out that Reincarnation is active and mostly from the same time zone or a few hours off from each other. Yes I know there are some Euros and a noteable Aussie in there to but I said mostly.

I know some people's reasons for not even bothering with hitting reincarn and know that you're main trading port was busted once earlier in the game and hit once more later in the game (but not busted on that occassion).

And I did post this for a reason "but I think its quite arrogant to pretend to think that other people will agree with your POV." People aren't all drones who think the same, they will have differing and varying Points of View and I think it would be rather silly to think that there won't be the usual who won the game arguments, its just one of those things that happens.
Founder of: Death Control, Life Control and The Order
Member of: DK, CM, EdL, Northstar, RR, FTV, FI, SPB, TD, LoM, LB
z-money
Quiet One

Post by z-money »

would it be at all possible to move this thread to the flames section? this doesnt really seem to be a congratulations thread, and i'm pretty sure it didnt start out that way...
Penglund
Quiet One

Post by Penglund »

exactly Sterl.. i live in the middle of nowhere :D
Siege
Admin Emeritus

Post by Siege »

Main territory untouched? We may not have got cream..but we busted a couple rocks in MC..as well as your cash port..we also took your Mirage planets (although I admit it wasn't a great feat, we thought you might have cream there).. ''untouched'' is a bit of a hyperbole is it not?
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.
Kuwl
Beta Tester

Post by Kuwl »

Well, we did hold the 2 planets in MC for 2 weeks. Whatcha gonna say about that? Normally, if an alliance takes their planets back asap... guess you had a more important agenda...
Hate
Quiet One

Post by Hate »

Last i checked we havent lost any planets in MC for even a day.
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

Kuwl wrote:Well, we did hold the 2 planets in MC for 2 weeks. Whatcha gonna say about that? Normally, if an alliance takes their planets back asap... guess you had a more important agenda...
you are thinking of the mirage planets - a galaxy we were barely even bothering to build, let alone defend.........
Cuda
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Cuda »

Well you should have told us that before we busted those planets Ard! I woke up at 6am to take down one of those fricken things!

Geez, no wonder this game is going down hill! :wink:
Kuwl
Beta Tester

Post by Kuwl »

true, i guess it was the other galaxy... Doesn't matter though, we still held it a good while.
Wingman

Post by Wingman »

first of all Rein is the winner of the game. Secondly the only reason they didnt bust our planets in MC is cuz i was there dropping singles on them every single time :)