Well done Reinc

For saying "Well Done" or "Look what I did"
Siege
Admin Emeritus

Post by Siege »

You weren't there at 6 AM Wingman :-P
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.
Thennian
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Thennian »

Well done Rein...err i just read the topic and posted lol
Vtreka
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Vtreka »

Sterling wrote:At most we have 7 people from the same time zone. We have russians that stay awake at 2 am in the morning, europeans that bust at midnight, and canadians that don't even deserve to bust and I have no clue what time they bust. It is harder then you think, and we're from nowhere near the same area.
2/3rd of your alliance is from North America. Maybe not same time zone but I hardly think 1-2 hours difference really makes that much of a difference compared to 10-16 hours. Nowhere near the same area you say? Yeah looks like it.
Founder of: Death Control, Life Control and The Order
Member of: DK, CM, EdL, Northstar, RR, FTV, FI, SPB, TD, LoM, LB
drake
Quiet One

Post by drake »

wow cool, i didn't know it didn't make a difference, so now when we call all these ops while me and the west coasters are at work, and all the euros are sleeping we'll make them from now on, cause V just let us know the time zone differences don't matter :)
Last edited by drake on Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

We sure as hell did bust some rocks in MC, and we did it alone too, no, there wasnt cream, but your main territory was definatly not untouched
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will

Briz
Quiet One

Post by Briz »

Congrat's to Reinc for touching other people's rocks while theirs remain untouched, well errr... almost :oops:
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

OmegaRenegade wrote:We sure as hell did bust some rocks in MC, and we did it alone too, no, there wasnt cream, but your main territory was definatly not untouched
taking a couple of non-lethal rocks with no cream midgame that we immediately retook hardly counts. We're playing hardball now, bring it or shut it............
Siege
Admin Emeritus

Post by Siege »

'My boys gonna play in the big leagues..my boys gonna turn some heads...'
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.
Vtreka
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Vtreka »

drake wrote:wow cool, i didn't know it didn't make a difference, so now when we call all these ops while me and the west coasters are at work, and all the euros are sleeping we'll make them from now on, cause V just let us know the time zone differences don't matter :)
Hence why you are mostly a hunter and not an OP'er :P Of course there will be the few people who can't join in even at same time zones, just the way it goes.
Founder of: Death Control, Life Control and The Order
Member of: DK, CM, EdL, Northstar, RR, FTV, FI, SPB, TD, LoM, LB