Well Done Quiet Riot

For saying "Well Done" or "Look what I did"
XDemonX
Newbie Spam Artist

Well Done Quiet Riot

Post by XDemonX »

There is about a week left in the game, and I just wanted to say well done to Quiet Riot.

This alliance has been awesome to lead. I really didn't have to do much, i even gave Siege the star for a week and he only got banned once! Our chat seemed to be always active, we even had more people in our channel than #SMR did at op times. I want to thank Hugh for setting all those alarms to make our planets all lvl 70s. You did a great job and you could have made any alliance successful. Also I want to thank Izzy and Swag (aka my spouce). They both have devoted this game to mainly forces and helping out our alliance. We have near a 1 billion dollar mine field which is awesome. This had made it so no one can even make it to our planets! We really could be sitting on a lvl 1 rock and no one could touch us still. Also thank you to everyone else I didn't mention that helped out a lot and put a lot of time into the game.

Though we seem like a great alliance we were not perfect. We did run into problems with people arguing. You have to remember we have Ghengis in our alliance. Other few select players as well that our chat room felt like the Jerry Springer show at times. But all, in all, it was kind of fun. DW was great jail bait.

We have had some hilarious times as well, Rap Battles (Raps thats include SMR lingo) on message boards. We all learned that Peru is the master at that. We had fun booting Siege from channel and laugh at his Canadian ways. Kinky got naked a lot, she didn't have a choice in this matter (not sure if there is a term that describes this?).

Everything we did was good team work. We started out the game by not going for exp, but hitting money routes and everyone had no problem with that. Players like Thennian, RCK, Frost, Boom and some others who traded purely money for me all round just to make our AA 2bil+. They could have easily been 1,2,3,4 in exp without any competition with our huge pure exp routes we made. But they chose money.

It was great to see a lot of old players come out of the dark to help out this round and it made this game a lot of fun. Of course it was annoying to see people accusing us of ruining the game because we were too good. But they do that everygame. I would be proud to lead a alliance like this any game.

Good Job Members of Quiet Riot!
This is a beat, you just can't touch.....
Bonker
Beta Tester

Re: Well Done Quiet Riot

Post by Bonker »

jup good job been fun blowing eachother up
Infinity
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Infinity »

Kinky got naked a lot, she didn't have a choice in this matter (not sure if there is a term that describes this?).
That has proven to be the best way to get their undivided attention when opping :P otherwise they just blabber and chase pings :P

It was a nice round, I would do all the same and it's a pleasure playing with people that know what they have to do.

Cheers!
Use The Force(s)!
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

QR did other things that they should get a well done on. Like giving other allainces a chance to build up a galaxy when they had a late start on planet building. You guys help to give some newbie the chance to see what its like to planet build, mine, and defend a galaxy.

Good all around job!

Thanks.
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Post by Baalzamon »

Nice job Quiet Riot. From an alliance that was just a joke to an alliance that actually got created, to an alliance that (arguably I'm sure) won the round.

Nice job, and I wish I hadn't gone inactive and could have stayed a part of it.
Purify
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Purify »

Good job at staying active and allowing this game to have its fun moments..... honestly, if it wasn't for QR's mines I probably would have gone inactive long ago.....

I disapprove of this high school yearbook bad grammar reminiscence though.... but if we must:

"Have a great summer!!.. Remember the memories!!.. and keep ooooooooon truckin'!"
Siege
Admin Emeritus

Post by Siege »

Honestly I will take full credit for Quiet Riots success.

I was the one who told TJ that we were doing an alliance, and that he was going to lead it.

I was the one who recruited most of our members. (Including Hugh the planet builder and Kiky the organizer of seed charts and what not, who brought with her Swagman the God of mines and Erke the crazy man ..I will give Izza to TJ's credit though, but technically I recruited TJ in a roundabout way so Izza is mine too ).

I have 18 kills to date and 13 deaths I think,( which puts me top 5 in two departments, which most players cannot match ) which might look bad but you must know. Every death was to protect an alliance member in battle, I do not die unless it is in self sacrifice.

I was the one who organized the op time for the op that Kiky lead in which we killed 10 TP in Salz and proceeded to get GR's cream.

I am really quite amazing.

Thank you all.
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.
Siege
Admin Emeritus

Post by Siege »

I just realised that there are some people in this community naiive enough to think I was serious. I'm not.

Thank you fellow QueeR's for an amazing game. However I think most of us will meet on the battle field next round.
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.
Bonker
Beta Tester

Post by Bonker »

i think ure safe there seige we all know u suck and couldnt orginise the numbers 1 - 10 let alone anything else :B.O.B.:
Infinity
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Infinity »

Hold on Siege...

Hugh was the one doing hourly seed reports (or even more often if necessary) and I was the one leading those killer OPs. "Killed" OP was lead by Gheng... /me washes her hands off that one :P

We gotta get things clear, ya know :D

:P
Use The Force(s)!