Edge of Destruction Thank You Thread

For saying "Well Done" or "Look what I did"
Beausoleil
Quiet One

Edge of Destruction Thank You Thread

Post by Beausoleil »

I thought it would be nice to take a moment and thank everyone who played last round - it was fun and interesting the whole way through (at least for me =P).

I'd also like to thank the following people from my alliance, in no particular order:

GreyDeath - for being so grounded and always ready with sage advice; also, for running the trade side of the alliance - was a huge load off my back!
canff - for the encouragement and patience in getting me to run ops myself
Greed - for the insightful discussions on game mechanics, and for growing that level 70 planet out of nowhere. Took real dedication
Holti - for showing to EVERY op, putting yourself toward learning the game 100% of the way, and always being in IRC to chat with.
Ender - for the insight and for your skills as op leader
Tah - for showing up and giving another perspective on matters, even if they were a bit cynical =P
Pod Magnet - for the good conversations and for the awesome op attendance
Flint - for the great showing in combat; always fearless
ManatwaR - for the great showing in ops
Collider - for opping at such odd hours; your commitment is quite commendable
Angel of Death - for being British
FUBAR - for not being British
Colt45 - for showing up to ops as often as you did
Armageddon - for the great showing at ops; still a lot to learn, but you're doing really well; keep it up!
SpaceDoG - for letting us use your 50-slot vent server. Hope you don't if we keep using it to voice chat for a while =)
Mojo - for showing up again. Always nice to catch up with you - hope you take care.
Enka - for the sweet merc work you did for us
RedRocket - it made me so happy to see you back. Thanks for opping with me - was an honor =)
Jester - for showing up at the last op on such short notice, and being your usual self. I miss your sense of humor =/
RCK - for helping out with an op at the last minute - sorry to drag you into the game I know you're trying to ignore =)
Kouga - for popping into chat now and then, and for all the moral support

Also thanks to Ram and Delirium Trigger for showing up and playing a little; always nice to see old faces play, even if only for a few ops.

As for the other sides...

Edgecrusher - for the conversations and advice
madarak - for all the effort in leading F242, and for keeping the fight going strong all round. Congrats on getting hitched =)
Hugh - for coming back; the game needs more talent like you around. You were also fun to talk to in IRC
Kinky - in the words of Ric, "leading is never easy =P". Thanks for the great challenges. I'm not "obsessed" with you, though =P
Mal - for always being a gentleman, and being sporting
Sufex - awesome activity all round - wish we got to tango 1v1 =/
Jobu - for that awesome offline kill I got on you =)
Ghengis - for being the perennial thorn in everyone's side, yet again. The game just wouldn't be the same without someone for everyone to hate =)
JettJackson - for toning the attitude down just a little bit. Then again, I have your messages blacklisted so maybe you're still a jerk. But at least in IRC you've been better. =)
Siege - for the interest in the community; good luck with everything

Been fun the last few months, and if I don't see you all in the next few, I wish everyone to take care and don't forget to HAVE FUN. It's a game, after all. =)
Last edited by Beausoleil on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Re: Edge of Destruction Thank You Thread

Post by Jester- »

you're welcome!
SpaceDoG
Quiet One

Post by SpaceDoG »

Beausoleil wrote:SpacedoG - for letting us use your 50-slot vent server. Hope you don't if we keep using it to voice chat for a while =)
Damnit Beausoleil at least get my name right!
Beausoleil
Quiet One

Post by Beausoleil »

SpaceDoG wrote:
Beausoleil wrote:SpacedoG - for letting us use your 50-slot vent server. Hope you don't if we keep using it to voice chat for a while =)
Damnit Beausoleil at least get my name right!
Done =P

Damn your case.