Mad Matt and Izzanods

For saying "Well Done" or "Look what I did"
Nariis

Mad Matt and Izzanods

Post by Nariis »

Right before the game started, Izza conned me into a bet...willingly I might add, to see who could reach 50k exp first. When Mad found out, he made the same bet. Well.....I lost. Took a pod that kicked me out of the race, though I tried my best to catch back up. Izza accomplished his goal though of getting me playing again, and yes, I'm still bound and determined to reach 50k...and beyond.

So...to the terms of the bet:

Izza, you are the MAN when it comes to trading in SMR, my efforts are a pale shadow in comparison to your greatness.

And Mad...looks like you have made Nariis into a slave again...would you like her to start cleaning your ship today, or tomorrow? *laughs*

Good job to both of you.
Izzanods
Quiet One

Post by Izzanods »

Nothing is sweeter then<CENSORED> I mean victory!

WINNING ISN'T EVERYTHING, IT'S THE ONLY THING!!!!!

First of all, I want to say that although I had Nariis podded- which didn't prevent her from winning, it only increased her margain of defeat :twisted: (hey, when you play in the best alliance with the best players, the perks are amazing and I am not trying to belittle the other alliances and players but accomplishments count and I got the most horsies!) I believe I have her playing again which was important for numerous reasons which some of you should realize.

Anyway, congrats to Mad and myself for winning the bet and remember, to the victors, go the spoils!
oc12 here, what you playing with slowpoke?
Vtreka
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Vtreka »

LOL @ you guys... don't worry Nariis... next time you can get your guys to hunt them down first ;)
Founder of: Death Control, Life Control and The Order
Member of: DK, CM, EdL, Northstar, RR, FTV, FI, SPB, TD, LoM, LB