The 5 people who make the game the most fun for you

For saying "Well Done" or "Look what I did"
Carnuth
Quiet One

Post by Carnuth »

smacks?! what a loser! woo! =)

i'll list:

Sergei, Mar, Sterling, Siege, Helix
dawnrazors, shadow, system failure, cereal killers, death control, suckas, armory
Nariis

Post by Nariis »

These are in no particular order:

Blum, Target, Frost, Mad Matt, Izzanods, Earthking, Imhotep, Stormserge, Incision, Omega Prime, Icedude, and most of all, Spock.
Vtreka
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Vtreka »

Mar, Kuwl, Rozenkreuz, Izzanods and most of the people that's i';ve played with... cuz its too hard to fit everyone in :P
Founder of: Death Control, Life Control and The Order
Member of: DK, CM, EdL, Northstar, RR, FTV, FI, SPB, TD, LoM, LB
Target
Quiet One

Post by Target »

omg, i made a list!

here we go..
izzanods, mad matt, nariis, incision, thorfin, neo1
Trigek
Admin Emeritus

Post by Trigek »

Most of my people are all retired :(

Montana Mike, Rex the Hex, Shareen Karr, Deke, Catronia, Estoy, Cowboy, Jerm, ID, Ares, OG, Ardbeg, Ozy, O. Probably forgetting some.

I think if we played with the same passion and activity as back in the day I would put alot of the newer players I am playing with at the moment up there too, as I've enjoyed playing with them as well.

And yes I know I put more than 5, but couldn't wittle it down
Izzanods
Quiet One

Post by Izzanods »

I still get no love or respect from you Trigek! Show Izzy some damn love for god's sake! :twisted:
oc12 here, what you playing with slowpoke?
Trigek
Admin Emeritus

Post by Trigek »

Trigek wrote:

I think if we played with the same passion and activity as back in the day I would put alot of the newer players I am playing with at the moment up there too, as I've enjoyed playing with them as well.
That was for you Izzy, as well as sterling and vtreka etc.

I played with the people I listed in a different era in which for me can never be matched. Everything else just seems not the same, no matter what. As I said if we possesed the same passion and level of activity as we did back in the day of HoA's prime than I could consider you and the others for the list. But the magic is gone.
TheKid

Post by TheKid »

aww i dont make the game fun for anyone :(
TheKid

Post by TheKid »

Well first is P1 since i know him. But how can you not list bonkie? Hes the funniest guy i've ever met. EstoyLoco was always fun because he didnt :D at me at all :) Seldum was fun just because he was cruel to everyone in a funny type of way. Last but not least has to be DG because i prolly wouldnt be playing if it weren't for him. Even tho he kinda dissed me at first i guess he taught me the game...

So my list is P1, Bonkie, Estoy, Seldum, and DG
Siege
Admin Emeritus

Post by Siege »

You all forgot me
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.