Best Alliances this game

For saying "Well Done" or "Look what I did"
Carnuth
Quiet One

Post by Carnuth »

whats changed is that cereal killers has almost 200 more kills than the second place guys ;) nah, more like 150 i think? anyways, great game like i said in another post, thanks to everyone , it roxed
dawnrazors, shadow, system failure, cereal killers, death control, suckas, armory
Thauglor
Quiet One

Post by Thauglor »

Of course ME will be in the lead for xp as they mainly trade and CK for kills as thats what they do. Which is the hole problem with trying to rank alliances. LoM didn't try to be the alliance with most kills or the alliance with most xp, so of course we will be behind when ranking by numbers.
The almighty Thauglor
Lords of Melnibone

HoA, DS, UT, TC, TE, TSM, DD, DEATH, SP, DC, Virus, MH
Blum
Chat Troll

Post by Blum »

I am gonna keeeeeeel you all! leads the most important category
Meathead
Quiet One

Post by Meathead »

It looks to me that several alliance were VERY successful this game.
Alucard
Beta Tester

Post by Alucard »

Let's just face it, this game was FOR ONCE a great great game! Everyone got to pretty much have as much fun as they wanted. The layout was great, and yes as above everyone looks very successful. All I can hope for (and most of us probably for that matter) is that this is the start of a good thing:) Thanks to Spock and Azool and the rest of the admins/beta team that worked hard to get us this game, and may many more continue:)
z-money
Quiet One

Post by z-money »

i didnt cheat and i think i still did pretty well, even if i judge such a performance by my own low standards, and i think i speak for my whole alliance in saying the same thing, although most of them had higher standards and all. i think if you let the transgressions of a few others ruin the game for you, you're taking it too seriously anyway. just because they cheated and are on the top 10 lists doesnt mean that the game couldnt still be a good game. just take comfort in the fact that you didnt cheat and still (hopefully) did well and remember that it's JUST A GAME