Today's Pods of DC

For saying "Well Done" or "Look what I did"
Izzanods
Quiet One

Today's Pods of DC

Post by Izzanods »

Congrats to the alliances who not only merged to kill DC but prove we don't need coded pacts. Nice job boys and girls.
oc12 here, what you playing with slowpoke?
Rosebud
Quiet One

Post by Rosebud »

Sterling I think your missing the point of Izzy's post. He is saying congrats that they proved five alliances are able to affectively work together without bickering and without any formal NAP. They also showed that NAPs would have stopped them from shooting each other after the op.
B.O.B. - Rosebud is one of craziest cool drunks I know.
Travdan
Quiet One

Post by Travdan »

What can we say? When Mar's around, people end up in pods. Doesn't even matter if they're in his alliance! =P
z-money
Quiet One

Post by z-money »

you can blame my shaky mouse hand. you think you could make the scan button further away from the sector button?
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

lol scan button has goten me killed more than once :)

*edit* oh ya forgot. good job.. /me winks
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
Max Power
Quiet One

Post by Max Power »

i think we all know by now why mar podded a member of his own alliance...you do what it takes to win i guess....some of us just play a little dirtier than others :?
Travdan
Quiet One

Post by Travdan »

Travdan! wrote:What can we say? When Mar's around, people end up in pods. Doesn't even matter if they're in his alliance! =P
All I was saying was that Mar is a good leader, if you want to be lead into oblivion =P If you go on an op with him, you get the job done, but at the end of the day you're most likely in a pod too.