Well done Crusaders

For saying "Well Done" or "Look what I did"
Rashkae

Post by Rashkae »

It took more than an hour actually... From first contact at 3407 till they pulled out was about 3 hours. Was fun trying to see if we would have enough newbie turns to stock the planet, then lay mines in their way afterwards. :P
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

Very nice job! And here I was thinking nothing was gona happen while I was gone skiing. Its nice to see you guys back to your game, hopefully you'll be a top alliance again soon like you were back in the NG's
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will

XDemonX
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by XDemonX »

Yes, that was our first failed pb....im sure everyone in our alliance that was involved thought it would be a breeze it was going good until you guys started stocking..i was very much surpirsed i wasn't mad that we didn't succeed but i am sure we taught you guys a little thing on defending a planet :)
This is a beat, you just can't touch.....
Hadeslady
Quiet One

Post by Hadeslady »

I was not sure if i was going to be able to get by ya'll with the shields or not, but I made it a few times. As did a few others. And just to let you know, I only did it once under newbie protection the rest was more a suicide mission, but all together well worth it.

And ty OR, we will be top like we had been. See ya'll next game.

Peace out and LOVE from Hades :) heheheheheh