Draft game

For saying "Well Done" or "Look what I did"
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Draft game

Post by Ardbeg »

Since the results do not seem to be forthcoming: Congrats to Axis of Evil on winning the draft game.

Most of you probably won't care, and some of you will start arguing about inactivity, game bugs, game rules, yada, yada, but I really don't care. Yukie put together a good team, we set up a smart gameplan, we executed well, and we won. Special kudos go to Frost for allowing us to dominate the vs. rankings, to the top traders who gave us the xp we needed, and to the planet-builders who secured the planet points.
Harry Krishna
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Harry Krishna »

Truly, good job AOE guys. Congrats.

I stopped playing after a while and for that I apologize to my team.

This draft game was a good idea, and despite the quibbling over rules and such, I think we can say it was a success. I hope we can find time to do something like it again when the player base is a bit larger.
that which pods you makes you stronger
Volrath
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Volrath »

congrats for sticking to the end :D
Harry Krishna wrote:I hope we can find time to do something like it again when the player base is a bit larger.
yes, and as a side game in the main server if possible :-)
Former Member of: CoS, NE, Armada, FI, DoW, The Legacy of the Phoenix, E.P.I.C., Adult Swim, Sillicon Valley, POD, Sesame Street, Beyond Divinity

Currently in Veil of Avalon
telekinesis
Quiet One

Post by telekinesis »

Who was the player with more XP?? me or Thauglor??
Former Member of: Carnival of Souls, Nitro Express, Armada, Faded Image, The Dogs of War, The Legacy of the Phoenix, Adult Swim,Sillicon Valley, New Dawn, Illusion, Suckas......
Mar
Quiet One

Post by Mar »

gj
=)

It takes one to be one!
axisofunity
Beta Tester

Post by axisofunity »

Well done everyone, especially Ard who was the alliance's leader in real terms. He deserves KUDOS. Massive Kudos.