Sir Lancelot

For saying "Well Done" or "Look what I did"
Purify
Newbie Spam Artist

Sir Lancelot

Post by Purify »

i would like to say well done to Sir Lancelot (SouL) for being the first person this game to achieve 80 Kills...... I know 80 kills takes a lot of dedication and is not an easy feat to accomplish.... (I have never done it :( )

i would also like to mention that i believe that SouL is the first person in a very very very long time to achieve this accomplishment and yet only manage to kill one single Crusader.... it is nice to know that the Crusader alliance can now strike fear into other veteran players the way Death Control once did....

Well Done SouL
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Yelp well done SouL. :D

Just glad I wasn't one of your kills. :P

What am I saying the game not over yet.
Tyr
Quiet One

Post by Tyr »

Soul is always up there in kills. 80 happens to be the number so far this time, then gratz.

Personally, when trading this game, I only really feared SOul. Anybody else, regardless of alliance, did'nt even make my eyebrow twitch to see on cpl.
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

you guys fear soul lol
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
Tyr
Quiet One

Post by Tyr »

I know, it's sounds kind of funny, fearing a player, but of course you get my drift right? Little IST vs. Death Cruiser, played by a guy that's seemingly always online. Do the math.

Fear, respect, whatever. Now before somebody takes the word I just used 'respect' out of context, let me clarify for you. When a gun is pointed at you, you respect that weapon. Not saying that you're looking up to it (well, unless you're lying down :P), you respect it in that it can blow you away.

If needed, I can attempt to clarify further.
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Re: Sir Lancelot

Post by RCK »

Purify wrote:....
t is nice to know that the Crusader alliance can now strike fear into other veteran players the way Death Control once did....
ROFL, I'm laughing so hard i cant type :)

But well done soul :)
Hadeslady
Quiet One

Post by Hadeslady »

hahahaha!

We do not fear Crusaders. Heck i never even feared Orca, just got annoyed that he was always on and hunting :). Orca has been the only player that if he was on the cpl i would not trade. So I do not see that being fear, but more playing smart.

Wtg Soul honey :)
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

There has been a few very good hunters this round. Read the news and you will know who they are. This round I have had some fun with Soul and orca. I think they both gave up on hunting me, cost them to many turns.

To be fair orca has stoped me from trading the most, if it wasn't for him I would be in the top ten now. But there are a few hunters that when I see them on CP I park. It is easyer for me to park and save my turns then to end up having to buy a new ship and trade just to make up the turns that I would lose if poded.

So I say it agin well done Soul, 80 kills in one game is good. Now can you beat your own record next game?
SOul
Quiet One

Post by SOul »

LOL dont you ever compare your crappy alliance to DC your not half the alliance they are so enough of that. As for killing only one cru i think that has alot mroe to do with the fact that you guys are never alone look i find one of u alone he takes a pod:P besides that i killed a ton of u last game go read news and add it up. 20+ easy.and pur you never will get more then 30 kills cuz ur never alone so u dont get kills half the time.
SOul
Quiet One

Post by SOul »

LotuS wrote:you guys fear soul lol
didnt i pod u lotus?:P lol