Shtoopid rules

For saying "Well Done" or "Look what I did"
Shtoopid
Quiet One

Shtoopid rules

Post by Shtoopid »

Well since nobody else would lower themselves to congradulate me ill do it myself. I just took on smor and orca after hitting 14 50 stacks. I managed to scare/lead smor off and kill the ugly whale and get out without taking a free ride back to HQ. I know, I know hold your disbelief but it was in fact me who managed this(still not sure how). And since my own feelings definitly played influence in this post, I want to inform everybody that this was not ment to knock on the whale more just cuz I am really happy about it, and to let folks know that he isnt invincible. Grow a pair and shoot back, sometimes you do get lucky!!!!
Shtoopid
Quiet One

Post by Shtoopid »

Attacker Results

Ugly Whale (161) fires their Holy Hand Grenade at The Dread Pirate Roberts (54) and misses.
Ugly Whale (161) fires their Salvene EM Flux Cannon at The Dread Pirate Roberts (54) destroying 100 shields.
Ugly Whale (161) fires their Salvene EM Flux Cannon at The Dread Pirate Roberts (54) destroying 100 shields.
Ugly Whale (161) fires their Salvene EM Flux Cannon at The Dread Pirate Roberts (54) and misses.
Ugly Whale (161) fires their Big Momma Torpedo Launcher at The Dread Pirate Roberts (54) which is deflected by their shields.
Ugly Whale (161) fires their Big Momma Torpedo Launcher at The Dread Pirate Roberts (54) and misses.
Ugly Whale (161) launches 52 drones at The Dread Pirate Roberts (54) destroying 104 shields.
Ugly Whale (161) hits for a total of 304 damage in this round of combat.

[rs] Fear (26) fires their Holy Hand Grenade at The Dread Pirate Roberts (54) and misses.
[rs] Fear (26) fires their Salvene EM Flux Cannon at The Dread Pirate Roberts (54) destroying 100 shields.
[rs] Fear (26) fires their Salvene EM Flux Cannon at The Dread Pirate Roberts (54) and misses.
[rs] Fear (26) fires their Creonti "Big Daddy" at The Dread Pirate Roberts (54) which is deflected by their shields.
[rs] Fear (26) fires their Creonti "Big Daddy" at The Dread Pirate Roberts (54) which is deflected by their shields.
[rs] Fear (26) launches 57 drones at The Dread Pirate Roberts (54) destroying 114 shields.
[rs] Fear (26) hits for a total of 214 damage in this round of combat.

This fleet hits for a total of 518 damage in this round of combat.

Defender Results

The Dread Pirate Roberts (54) fires their WQ Human Sheild Vaporizer at [rs] Fear (26) and misses.
The Dread Pirate Roberts (54) fires their WQ Human Sheild Vaporizer at [rs] Fear (26) destroying 200 shields.
The Dread Pirate Roberts (54) fires their Planetary Pulse Laser at [rs] Fear (26) destroying 150 shields.
The Dread Pirate Roberts (54) fires their Human Photon Torpedo at Ugly Whale (161) which is deflected by their shields.
The Dread Pirate Roberts (54) fires their Human Photon Torpedo at [rs] Fear (26) which is deflected by their shields.
The Dread Pirate Roberts (54) fires their Human Photon Torpedo at [rs] Fear (26) which is deflected by their shields.
The Dread Pirate Roberts (54) hits for a total of 350 damage in this round of combat.

This fleet hits for a total of 350 damage in this round of combat.

The Dread Pirate Roberts (54) fires their WQ Human Sheild Vaporizer at Ugly Whale (161) destroying 200 shields.
The Dread Pirate Roberts (54) fires their WQ Human Sheild Vaporizer at Ugly Whale (161) destroying 200 shields.
The Dread Pirate Roberts (54) fires their Planetary Pulse Laser at Ugly Whale (161) and misses.
The Dread Pirate Roberts (54) fires their Human Photon Torpedo at Ugly Whale (161) destroying 150 plates of armour.
The Dread Pirate Roberts (54) fires their Human Photon Torpedo at Ugly Whale (161) destroying 150 plates of armour.
The Dread Pirate Roberts (54) fires their Human Photon Torpedo at Ugly Whale (161) and misses.
The Dread Pirate Roberts (54) hits for a total of 700 damage in this round of combat.

This fleet hits for a total of 700 damage in this round of combat.

Defender Results

Ugly Whale (161) fires their Holy Hand Grenade at The Dread Pirate Roberts (54) and misses.
Ugly Whale (161) fires their Big Momma Torpedo Launcher at The Dread Pirate Roberts (54) and misses.
Ugly Whale (161) fires their Big Momma Torpedo Launcher at The Dread Pirate Roberts (54) which is deflected by their shields.
Ugly Whale (161) hits for a total of 300 damage in this round of combat.

This fleet hits for a total of 300 damage in this round of combat.

The Dread Pirate Roberts (54) fires their WQ Human Sheild Vaporizer at Ugly Whale (161) and misses.
The Dread Pirate Roberts (54) fires their WQ Human Sheild Vaporizer at Ugly Whale (161) and misses.
The Dread Pirate Roberts (54) fires their Planetary Pulse Laser at Ugly Whale (161) and misses.
Ugly Whale (161) has been DESTROYED!
The Dread Pirate Roberts (54) salvages a massive amount of credits from the wreckage.
The Dread Pirate Roberts (54) hits for a total of 450 damage in this round of combat.

This fleet hits for a total of 450 damage in this round of combat.

Defender Results

Ugly Whale (161) fires their Holy Hand Grenade at The Dread Pirate Roberts (54) destroying 300 shields.
Ugly Whale (161) fires their Salvene EM Flux Cannon at The Dread Pirate Roberts (54) and misses.
Ugly Whale (161) hits for a total of 400 damage in this round of combat.

This fleet hits for a total of 400 damage in this round of combat.
Harry Krishna
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Harry Krishna »

Well done.
that which pods you makes you stronger
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

aye nice work on smoking the whale down
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
olaf
Quiet One

Post by olaf »

I thought the topic title meant you hated the rules.

way to harpoon :cool:
SnakeBite
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by SnakeBite »

Dont you get payed for killing whales somewhere?
Mar
Quiet One

Post by Mar »

well go to norway and you can get paid for wacking seal babies with a club, not really whales, but still a good way to make your salary ;)
=)

It takes one to be one!
Purify
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Purify »

You can kill baby seals in CANADA too, but only with direct government supervision :(

btw.... nice kill on Mar's multi
Thennian
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Thennian »

and ya if you do it in canada then paul mccartney even comes to supervise!