Well done nd for making me sad

For saying "Well Done" or "Look what I did"
Sufex
Quiet One

Well done nd for making me sad

Post by Sufex »

Its not that I died, dieing is part of the game, its that you seriously waited for 5 hrs to kill me. Well done one the 4v1...

NP -=Shadow=- SF LB Crusaders Armory Armory V2 GS
Mar
Quiet One

Post by Mar »

Nah about 1-1.5 hrs I think. :P
=)

It takes one to be one!
Kahless_
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Kahless_ »

i was there for 12mins =)
Trade_warranT
Quiet One

Post by Trade_warranT »

wait wait IT COMING MAN!!! another server twich and sufex back to 300k :D lol oh well man how about dont trust ND they ALWAYS are in multiples...man i wish i could get all my multies online from same computer at same time...
Trade warrants, get your trade warrants...

___*imagine this is a picture*___
PLAYING WITH COURAGE AND HONOR
Purify
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Purify »

dude... you so can!.... just use an IP spoofer... no one will know the difference ;)
Mar
Quiet One

Post by Mar »

my point exactly Purify ;) ppl are wondering why Im not getting as much kills nowadays as I used to be, the answer is simple, try hunting with both whale account, Smor account and Mar account at the same time. Before I only had 2 accounts, but 3 is really pushing my 24 hours per day. :)
You just gotta use different browswers for the accounts and it works like a charm.
I just wish there was a program where I could link them all and move and attack at the same time with all 3 ships.
=)

It takes one to be one!
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

This is very amusing guys, but lets try not to give the wrong idea to new players who may not realize you are joking.

More than one account is strictly forbidden in SMR. We have admins dedicated to tracking down multis, and you will lose your accounts if you are caught playing more than one.
Mar
Quiet One

Post by Mar »

hehe, sorry Ard, had to give a smart reply to Puri's post. Of course admins will find you 99% of the time no matter how cleaver you think you are. I figured the ;) and the :) would give me away.
=)

It takes one to be one!
Cuda
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Cuda »

What Ardbeg? More than one account is Forbidden? Damnit, the entire Army of Cuda is going to be banned.

Oh well, it was a fun run with 30 multis, to bad I lost my job cause I was playing so much. Now you guys know why we were so unorganized in fleet fights. Its freaking hard trying to move 30 ships at the same time, sometimes I'd get confused and move someone I already moved before :(
Purify
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Purify »

i knew it!!!... who else would join the 'Army of CUDA' other than Cuda???