All you Free Fighters

For saying "Well Done" or "Look what I did"
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

All you Free Fighters

Post by Baalzamon »

well done to all of us idiots who thought that it ended at the START of the day on 11/12, not the end, and decided it would be fun to get into free ships and fight...tons of fun, and i know that i atleast collected a couple nice bounties from it :-)
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Re: All you Free Fighters

Post by JettJackson »

Baalzamon wrote:well done to all of us idiots who thought that it ended at the START of the day on 11/12, not the end, and decided it would be fun to get into free ships and fight...tons of fun, and i know that i atleast collected a couple nice bounties from it :-)
i tried to tell ya :/
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
SnakeBite
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by SnakeBite »

I was told more then one time that it would end at beggining of day. Hence I fighted with low turns ect. Now I'm in a pod with no turns :( Could someone also please fix that bloody end game date? Who the hell made it MM/DD/YYYY?
Harry Krishna
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Harry Krishna »

LOL noobs
that which pods you makes you stronger
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

Harry Krishna wrote:LOL noobs
from the king newb himself ;)

nice way to end a game, definately different
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all