Lotus You're a God Among Men

For saying "Well Done" or "Look what I did"
DPR

Post by DPR »

Well done Lotus. You stopped a 13+ man PB with only 6 people online. Your team got no pods, and didn't lose a planet. You used a brilliant, unconventional, adaptive strategy, that was within the boundaries of the rules at the time. In fact you own so much, they changed the rules of the game because of you! So I tip my hat to you good sir. Well done.
Thennian
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Thennian »

keep up the good work Lotus croonies! spam as many threads as you cant it shows how mature you guys are!
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

we almost upto the standard Cru monopilization of this place.
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
DPR

Post by DPR »

This post is in all seriousness. It was a brilliant ballsy move, that won the day. He deserves a well done. He's done something that has not been seen by many if any. I fail to see how complimenting my comrade on such an awesome move is immature. If anything coming here and calling people immature for congratulating someone is pretty immature.
Thennian
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Thennian »

right you are really fooling everyone, and i bet shtoopids thread was just as mature as this one.
DPR

Post by DPR »

I never said his was, and thats why it got nuked. But I am done arguing with you. I have more productive things to do.
Shtoopid
Quiet One

Post by Shtoopid »

Mine was a joke, too bad you dont understand what humor is.
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Wol! Could you grant me three wishes? Wait thats a jeanie, did I spell that right?

Anyway could you give me everything I want please.
Purify
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Purify »

Uhhh.. think your numbers are a bit messed up since AoC pods did result from the move.... also, this play was VERY conventional being that popular convention is to have more ships of your alliance IS than the enemy alliance.....

It was however, creative.... and I congradulate you in using it successfully... i only wish i coulda been apart of it :(